3 of wands upright or rv following me

Pami619

Whenever I ask about a certain person, relationship or whatever. It is an on and off situation.
I always get this card.
I also think of it as expectations.
Making something happen, starting fresh.
Can you guys interpret it better? Since I feel like I'm always missing on something.

IndigoWaves

This card is more about eagerly waiting for something to happen -- for a desired "ship" to come in -- than it is about being active. You may feel like you've already put enough effort in, and now expect results. It's a card that implies optimism, as well, but even with hope, things unfortunately doesn't always pan out.

Maybe you keep waiting for him to rush in and sweep you off your feet with a level of enthusiasm that's been lacking... Or maybe you used to experience such passion with him before and no longer do. In either case, there may be a need to accept that when it comes to this guy, that particular ship has sailed for good.

Something along those lines may explain why you keep separating, too: what you seek from him is always "out there" instead of actually being delivered.

Just some ideas.

Pami619

This card is more about eagerly waiting for something to happen -- for a desired "ship" to come in -- than it is about being active. You may feel like you've already put enough effort in, and now expect results. It's a card that implies optimism, as well, but even with hope, things unfortunately doesn't always pan out.

Maybe you keep waiting for him to rush in and sweep you off your feet with a level of enthusiasm that's been lacking... Or maybe you used to experience such passion with him before and no longer do. In either case, there may be a need to accept that -- when it comes to this guy -- that particular ship has sailed for good.

Something along those lines may explain why you keep separating too: what you seek from him is always "out there" instead of actually being delivered.

Just some ideas.

Yes I forgot to mention it means waiting too and I often get this card on their part so it's basically that they expect me for something which is interesting.

Thank you very much, even though I had those ideas I felt like I needed an explanation from another party.

IndigoWaves

If you repeatedly get this card representing him in relation to you, then it may be advising not to expect much in the way of either forward movement or commitment. He may be envisioning golden shores off in the distance, perhaps sunbathing with someone else altogether; his back being turned suggests that his real focus and attention may not be on you, which could leave you feeling unwanted even when you're together.

Pami619

If you repeatedly get this card representing him in relation to you, then it may be advising not to expect much in the way of either forward movement or commitment. He may be envisioning golden shores off in the distance, perhaps sunbathing with someone else altogether; his back being turned suggests that his real focus and attention may not be on you.

I've thought about it too but along with it whenever I asked what they expect from me was this card with a page or an ace and the 6 of cups.
So I feel it intuitively that they expect something from me because often than not the 6 of pentacles rx pops out. As you said they put effort and want me to make the move but I don't feel like it.

IndigoWaves

A person can enjoy another's attention/devotion without wishing to return it, though. Wands do appreciate ego-strokes.

Pami619

A person can enjoy another's attention without wishing to return it though. Wands do appreciate ego-strokes.

Interesting, that makes me even less excited to even contact them.

Thank you

IndigoWaves

You're welcome. Take care.

skaught

Whenever I ask about a certain person, relationship or whatever. It is an on and off situation.
I always get this card.
I also think of it as expectations.
Making something happen, starting fresh.
Can you guys interpret it better? Since I feel like I'm always missing on something.

I think this card also has to do with seeing the big picture. I'm not sure what deck you used, but RW has the man on top of a cliff overlooking a large swath of land. You describe this relationship as "on and off" . . . what do you WANT it to be? Long term, is there a possibility this could turn into or be what you're looking for? If you want X and the other person wants Y then why waste time. There could be someone else out there with goals that align more closely with yours.