Makin' Your Big Ol' Business Idea a Reality

Enlightenment23

Makin' Your Big Ol' Business Idea a Reality

*No Specific Position*

The Idea

1. This makes your idea unique.
2. This is your target audience.
3. This is the best way to pitch your idea to get others on board.
4. Your idea's strength.
5. Your idea's weakness.

Your Resources

6 . The resources you need to make this idea happen.
7. How you can acquire the aforementioned resource.
8. The resources you already have that can push your idea into reality.
9. The skills you need to acquire/learn before pursuing this idea.

Money Talk

10. Action to take to acquire capital.
11. What it will take to break even and make a profit.
12. If well-executed, this is how well this idea can support you financially.

Issues & Solutions

13. The obstacles that may impede you from success.
14. This will help you overcome the aforementioned obstacle in question
15. The next action I should take to materialize this business idea into reality.

Sample Spread

Venture: Tarot Deck Creation

The Idea

1. This makes your idea unique. Lovers

There's a dualistic nature I'd like to add to each card in my proposed deck that I've never seen before.

2. This is your target audience. The Sun

Anyone looking for clarity on matters.

3. This is the best way to pitch your idea to get others on board. 3 of Swords

"This deck will give it to you straight -- no chaser! It will get to the heart of the matter while removing confusion and befuddlement during the interpretation process."

4. This is your idea's strength. 10 of Cups

It's creative. And it's possible you can get a whole community on board in anticipation for this deck.

5. This is your idea's weakness. Ace of Pentacles.

Ace of Pentacles – it’s just a seed for now and without nourishment and care, it won’t grow into the business I've been visualizing in my head.

Your Resources

6. These are the resources you need to make this idea happen. Hierophant

I need to educate myself through whatever outlets I can find – forums, YouTube tutorials and more -- in order to get started on this project.

7. How you can acquire the aforementioned resource. Page of Cups

Be a student who is open and receptive to new knowledge.

8. The resources you already have that can push your idea into reality. 2 of Cups

My friends and connections could help me tremendously.

9. The skills you need to acquire/learn before pursuing this idea. 9 of Pentacles Rx

This card is warning me to be careful in making financially foolish mistakes for this project. I need to be more adept in financial matters.

Money Talks

10. Action to take to acquire capital. 9 of Cups

Just look around. You have everything you need.

11. What it will take to break even and make a profit. 4 of Pentacles Rx

This is saying, “Be willing to invest a lot of your money in order to get a decent return.”

12. If well-executed, how well can this business support you`financially? Strength Rx

With Strength being reversed, it’s saying that I don’t have a good grasp on tarot deck creation just yet and I may allow it to grow into a monster that I cannot handle. This, in turn, puts a damper on any financial rewards I can get from this venture.

Issues & Solutions

13. This obstacles may impede you from success. Chariot Rx

Confusion on how to go about attaining success as the charioteer of this project could be a problem. You need to have a clear, linear path to know how to get your idea from A (the mind) to B (tangible reality) -- and when the Chariot is reversed, the chauffeur needs a GPS!

14. This will help me overcome the aforementioned obstacle. 6 of Swords

I can’t do this alone. I need guidance – someone who has been to point B before and can show me the way.

15. The next action I should take to materialize this business idea into reality. Knight of Pentacles.

The Knight of Pentacles is asking me not to rush anything. This isn’t a race. I need to be methodical, detail oriented and diligent to set this off the ground. Double-check everything, read extensively and fully dedicate myself into the craft of tarot deck creation.

Hope this helps someone!

Saskia

Hi E, thank you, this works really nicely! I just got a new deck (Witches Tarot) and - combined with this thread - it produced a very encouraging and promising reading for my business idea. I hope that in a year I have everything up and running and if it goes as well as I hope, I'll send you a thank you note/gift/card/flowers somehow :D

MandMaud

The title drew my eye - very timely for me! I'll settle down to this huge spread this weekend, looks promising (esp. with Saskia's experience). :)