What cards indicate a pyschic connection?

Hitch

What experience have you had re: MAJOR and MINOR cards that could indicate a pyschic or very deep emotional connection?

MAJOR
High Priestess

MINOR
Two of cups

Has anyone rec'd anything else?

Thirteen

Queen/Cups is often seen as having psychic abilities and being deeply emotional. In fact, if you're looking for cards about a psychic/emotional connection (rather than being psychic), then I'd pick the Q/C over HPS. The HPS is solitary. She has psychic knowledge of everyone and anyone, and empathic understanding of them, but doesn't emotionally connect with them. Q/Cups is much more likely to cry with you, and laugh with you, and say "I feel like you do!"

And then, of course, there is always the Moon. :)

Hitch

Queen/Cups is often seen as having psychic abilities and being deeply emotional. In fact, if you're looking for cards about a psychic/emotional connection (rather than being psychic), then I'd pick the Q/C over HPS. The HPS is solitary. She has psychic knowledge of everyone and anyone, and empathic understanding of them, but doesn't emotionally connect with them. Q/Cups is much more likely to cry with you, and laugh with you, and say "I feel like you do!"

And then, of course, there is always the Moon. :)

Thirteen,

I just rec'd the QoC in a reading as to how I know a particular person or how I will meet this person. She said that the Queen of Cups can be a very psychic/emotional connection. Wasn't aware of that, but reassuring to hear that from you!

Thanks!!