2011 What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

DragonFae

I thought I'd get the 2011 thread up and running....what deck are you using currently?

For me I have been so busy that with limited time I have pretty much stuck with the Faeries Oracle and the Heart of Faery....I'd like to get back into the Mexican Loteria cards again...I find they are really accurate for me.

emmsma

I've been doing daily draws with the A'HA Oracle, just about every day, since they've arrived. I find them to be a very deep deck, for soul searching and enlightenment, rather than a day to day kind of deck.

Satori

Two decks right now.

My go to deck is the Oracle of the RAdiant Sun and then I do love Heart of Faery.

Dusk Till Dawn

I have been using the OracleX .

blackrainbow

The Faeries Oracle and the Heart of Faery Oracle. I have only just got them so just looking through them at the moment. I will start pulling a card a day though.

SpiritOfTheDogz

Apart from using the Psycards on new years day morning I've only used one other Oracle deck, L'Oracle Perfume de Vie

MCsea

Wishing everyone a safe happy healthy 2011

Sabian symbols as an oracle,
Crystal Astrology as an oracle
Crystal Oracle... hmm
and thats just January ;)

Satori

I have the lovely Belline that I would love to say I'm using. I pulled it out the other day and gave it a good looksee. I really like the pictures!!! All those chickens and roosters! :)