a_shikhs

Which are your favourite oracle decks??

Mine are:

Faeries Oracle
Healing With the Angels
Universe cards
Druid Animal Oracle
Healing With The Fairies.

I find these very powerful and accurate.. :)

shadowdancer

without a doubt mine is the Medicine cards.
I just always feel humbled when I receive the messages they give. Powerful and gentle at the same time if that makes sense. I also made good use of the extra cards and have 58 cards I use instead of the standard 52.

Davina

raventepes

Personally, I absolutely LOVE the Soul Cards (1&2). They are without a doubt my favorite oracle cards that I've ever delt with. I think I like them mainly becasue they force you to use intuition, which in turn help tremendously with tarot itself.

sunflowr

Oracle of Rama (I really love this deck and I get very accurate readings with it!)

Goddesses Oracle (Doreen Virtue)
Healing With the Angels (Doreen Virtue)

tinkerbell

my favourite oracle.....

Hi everyone!,
I still love my "Psycards" - they combine brilliantly with tarot and really help to clarify my readings, especially if I just don't "get" anything from certain cards within a spread. I can't recommend them highly enough!

I have others which I adore though, including:

Cilla Conway's "Devas of Creation" cards- (I have only just bought these but have been drooling over them for a while, just gorgeous and wonderful for meditating with),

The Victorian Flower Oracle (fab alongside the Fantastic Menagerie Tarot!)

The Enlightenment Pack by Chuck Spezzano, (just SO accurate!)

Madame Endora's Fortune Cards (gorgeous illustrations!)

I could go on but I'll stop at my top five (which could be subject to change in the future!)

love Tinkerbell x

Elven

a_shikhs!! What a question!! LOL!! :p

I have to say my favourite Oracle is the Sabian Symbols - because of the intuitive aspect of reading with it, and its great with tarot and other Oracles because it so different.

Next ... hmmm ... I love the Oracle of Magdalene - the readings I get with this deck are SO accurate and this is one of the best Toni Carmine Salerno has done - I love his art work for this deck.

Next .. The Zulu Bone Oracle - beautiful beautiful beautiful to prepare and read with.

Next ... Frouds Faeries! LOL!! I cant get away from them - they make me laugh :p

Next week things might be different for all the choices under number one ... but there are so many I like!

Blessings
Elven x

MareSaturni

"Oráculo das Bruxas" (Oracle of the Witches)...it's a Brazilian deck that's quickly becoming a favorite for me. One of the most accurate decks i've ever owned!

Both the Fairy Pack and the Wicca Pack are also favorites of mine ^^

~Yuko

redflash

Druid Animal Oracle
Green Man Tree Oracle
I use them both every day, just a card from each. Gorgeous.

blackstormhawk

Froud Faery Oracle - Love dem fey!!
Wolf Song Animal Oracle - I like fur and feathers. I've worked with animal medicine for many years, so this deck was a great fit for me. I just wish it had an alphabetical index ... has anyone done that so I don't have to?
Oracle of the Goddess (This one, as there are several decks with similar names)

I also have this Oracle of the Goddess, but I have not used it very much. I do like the way that aspects of different goddesses are interwoven in the readings.

a_shikhs

Elven said:
Next .. The Zulu Bone Oracle - beautiful beautiful beautiful to prepare and read with.

Wow.. These sound pretty nice. Are these a deck of cards or a pack of zulu bones?? ;)

blackstormhawk said:
Oracle of the Goddess (This one, as there are several decks with similar names)

These are really beautiful.. :)