Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

zan_chan

Wow! Wendy, that is gorgeous! :bugeyed:

And no worries nicole! I didn't necessarily mean next week as in time, but as in the line-up.

Wendywu

I gotta say that I use the Ironwing himself made for me on a daily basis. Haven't used the "real" deck since I got mine .... With consent from Lorena for the copying.

Ditto (and keep it quiet) the Greenwood and Granny Jones.... because, let's face it, there's no-one to ask about copyright there.

Lillie

Wow, Wendy!

Frankenspawn III looks amazing :)

Were the backs done on the same sheet as the fronts, or were they done separately and then glued together?

Wendywu

On the same sheet, or the cards would be too thick, or the glue would be bumpy ... seemed easier to line 'em up and print double sided.

Le Fanu

keep an eye on your husband in case someone wants to kidnap him and lock him in a darkened cellar churning out impeccably printed decks. ;)

OctoberGwen

Wendywu said:
Yay - found the camera - here is Frankiespawn III (not 3, definitely III)

That is absolutely marvelous, Wendywu! Would he do one for me? :D

On another note, I am woefully behind on what's been happening with Frankie's travels. I need to hunker down and read! I'll bet his stops so far have been a blast.

Lillie

Wendywu said:
On the same sheet, or the cards would be too thick, or the glue would be bumpy ... seemed easier to line 'em up and print double sided.

That's amazing!

What a brilliant job he did!

I haven't had my printer working for over a year, and if I did crank it up I doubt it would be able to do that.
It's not a terribly good printer.

When I was doing something that needed the backs lining up it would take forever to get it to be right, and then after a couple of sheets the alignment would start to slip and I would have to realign it...
It was a horrible nightmare!

I wept real tears!

Never buy a printer from a supermarket for £25.
It looks a better deal than it really is.

gregory

Lillie said:
Never buy a printer from a supermarket for £25.
It looks a better deal than it really is.
Or from the post office for £19. The ink cartridges aren't full sized and replacing them cost twice what the printer cost ! :mad: :(

Wendywu

He only does one sheet at a time, and then the paper can't start to mis-align. Slow, but methodical :)

cardlady22

I am in total awe, envy and despair! Love the standard-sized revamps! How many cards fit on a single sheet?