"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

nisaba

He was something special.

Kashmir goats are usually black or mostly black, and in winter they develop an under-fleece of a deep chestnut-brown. In Spring you don't have to shear them - the fleece comes out in chunks, and they like to rub themselves on fences and treetrunks, where lumps of wool get stuck at a convenient height for collection.

I'm not a spinner, so I left it for the birds, who were all nesting at the time. There were a hell of a lot of very cosy, warm baby blue-capped wrens, kookaburras, bellbirds and mudlarks for a few years there!

nisaba

Seems Aisselle has been busy recently. Some mug is asking about pickaxes ...

nisaba

I'm wiping the tears out of my eyes at some of those readings.

It's obvious, watching Miss Gabegie at work, that as a reader I'm not fit to spit on her shoes. I just can't do the kind of glorious readings she does. The Five Cups as receptacles for last night's chowder - !

nisaba

PhotoKat, you might like to edit this link into the very first post in this thread, so that people who stumble across this thread in future centuries will be able to follow the genesis of Aisselle A.T. Gabegie.

Pen

Managed an early rabbit post just now. Hurrah!

And ab fab posts, everyone. But I wish we could have the latest readings at the top too. Perhaps aurarcana will be able to fix things.

Nisaba, so loved the story of Mephisto - thank you! Aisselle is refreshing all the forums in a way that only she can...:)

Pen

DaughterOfDanu

Pure gold. I can't stop laughing. Great job!
Out of curiosity, is there a book in dear Aisselle's future? Maybe a nice coffee book of her tidbits of wisdom?

Pen

I'm having to run to keep up as it is! And I don't/can't even look at the stuff on Facebook!

Pen

gregory

goldenweb said:
And I don't/can't even look at the stuff on Facebook!

Pen
Nor can I. OK - off to see what Pen wrote - I may be able to tie something in....

OK. Have to be later in the day. Joel will have to wait :D Oh WOW - the psychic rabbit droppings :D :D :D

ETA OK - please don't be offended, someone - I just edited the Milky post to direct people from the outer worlds to the page to ask for a reading, as Aisselle has no email link (just as well... }))

nisaba said:
PhotoKat, you might like to edit this link into the very first post in this thread, so that people who stumble across this thread in future centuries will be able to follow the genesis of Aisselle A.T. Gabegie.

It is there already, nissy. Always has been.

nisaba

gregory said:
- I just edited the Milky post to direct people from the outer worlds to the page to ask for a reading, as Aisselle has no email link (just as well... }))
Well, in order to open a Facebook account, I ...

gregory

nisaba said:
Well, in order to open a Facebook account, I ...
Oh she HAS email (not least for her flickr...) but not on her blog - that's just ASKING for spam ! And who the **** would watch it anyway ?

Is that facebook page set up for the public yet ? (like LS's is..) - someone said further up what was required....