"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

photokat

aurarcana said:
But I have the master. No one knows that but me. That means, all will be okay in the end no matter what.

Fabulous! Knowing this, I now can go on with my day and will no longer worry about Aisselle switching to darker realms : )

strings of life

photokat said:
Fabulous! Knowing this, I now can go on with my day and will no longer worry about Aisselle switching to darker realms : )
Aisselle is in good hands and my cats can protect her if anything goes down the path less traveled.

Plus, the blog is protected by a totem animal: the goat.

gregory, goldenweb and photokat - you have a PM.

Pen

aurarcana said:
Hi Pen, I just sent you a PM.

FYI, I have the master log-in that only I know the credentials to, so we are all safe in the event that anything wonky happens. I knew all of this going into setting this up.

That reading is : o. But someone posted it.

That's a relief - thanks Aura...:love:

Pen

Jack

goldenweb said:
You've missed a really stressful day...

Pen

Sorry to hear that :(
Ew, I dread to think what it said, if that's the edited version up now.
I don't get easily offended but I understand that Aisselle's integrity needs to be upheld and we don't want to go around upsetting people.

gregory

I may still have it somewhere.... But - I can certainly tell you privately the bit that was most offensive.

Do you find the CURRENT one offensive ? Should I do more ?

strings of life

photokat; goldenweb; gregory; nisaba; Joel; Lillie and firefrost, you all have a PM :).

Jack

gregory said:
I may still have it somewhere.... But - I can certainly tell you privately the bit that was most offensive.

Do you find the CURRENT one offensive ? Should I do more ?

I don't find it offensive but like I say I'm quite hard to offend.
I'm the wrong person to ask, I get offended by some things like If someone wrote something that incites hate in any form or so on but anyway I digress.

Does no-one know who posted it?

KMilliron

The protective goat apparently wasn't doing it's job...

Pen

Jack said:
Does no-one know who posted it? I got the PM..........is it assumed that someone got hold of the log in details that shouldn't have?

I think it was simply posted in haste and without enough consideration. We don't know who posted it, but we don't think it was a hacker.

Changing the login details is so we now know exactly who can post as Aisselle.

Pen

strings of life

KMilliron said:
The protective goat apparently wasn't doing it's job...
Don't be hasty now [said in Treabeard-esque voice]

Even goats have "off" days. Things are back up and the fence is closed ;).