Limbo's Deck finished!

Falcor

It looks amazing. Will you leave it b&w?

Alta

As the deck is now complete, I am moving it to Tarot decks.

You may post your Kickstarter link in this thread once it is live.

Alta

Farzon

The Hierophant looks just like Oryx, from the game Destiny: The Taken King. Is this a coincidence?

In general, this deck is the weirdest mess of weirdness I have ever seen to make up a Tarot deck. I can't really make out what all of the cards are supposed to be but you did a great job on this! Thumbs up, especially for Star, Moon and Sun. It took some time until I saw them correctly...

bluedogrose

Will there be illustrated minors too? The drawings look good, wish I could see them larger.

Limbo2142

The Hierophant looks just like Oryx, from the game Destiny: The Taken King. Is this a coincidence?

In general, this deck is the weirdest mess of weirdness I have ever seen to make up a Tarot deck. I can't really make out what all of the cards are supposed to be but you did a great job on this! Thumbs up, especially for Star, Moon and Sun. It took some time until I saw them correctly...

Hi Farzon

Thanks for the comment. I just googled the Oryx, and yeah the sihlouette looks really alike, but my design was not originate from this dude. I would say the design of the head piece for Hierophant was referenced from Vergil's demon form from Devil May Cry 3.
The designing work was really hard, I had to decide what character I should give for each card the same time fully fill the whole canvas, very challenging.
I know there are tons of information in mine compare with other decks, but I do apprieciate you guys willing to spend some time explore my art works, you made these messy pieces amazing!
Thanks

Limbo2142

Will there be illustrated minors too? The drawings look good, wish I could see them larger.

Hi Bluedogrose

Thanks for the comment. The Minors are more like a deck of poker, purely the overlaying of the number for each design, I can show you later in this post

Thanks

Limbo2142

Link updated!