Numerology - Cheiro's Book of Numbers

JankaV

I picked this book up, just for kicks. I dig tarot but I don't plan on studying up on numerology too much. It was more to help w/ tarot...but then I added up my name/names and now I'm a little concerned.

If one of my numbers had been concerning that would be one thing...but it seems they are all unfortunate. At least according to this book.

My first name = 17 compound...simple 8. My last name = 26 compound...again, 8 simple. Combined my names are 16 compound...7 simple. I was born under 4.

I read that 26 is the gravest of numbers and we all know 16 is the tower. The book says 17 is a fortunate number...if it is not associated with 4 or 8.

Am I being paranoid? How could it all point to unfortunate numbers? Has anyone experience with Cheiro?

Padma

Hi Janka :)

First off, Cheiro was around in 1920's - a long long time ago! I bought his palmistry book in an antique shop as a curiosity - really, it was almost Victorian in nature. He was also thought later to be a bit of a fad or a "charlatan" - he had a rather spotty reputation, I am afraid!

8 is not a bad number at all! 8's are balanced and happy people, with a tendency to nest - they enjoy being home. They tend towards harmony. They like pleasing luxuries and pretty homes. They dislike conflict, and value stability and security.

7 is the Hermit number - they like to pull away from society and they need their private time to balance themselves. They are inwardly focused, and they enjoy daydreaming. They tend to be focused and disciplined only when it comes to an area of passions (ex: jogging, painting, writing, etc.)

Having 4 as a base number simply means you are hard working and stable, with a tendency to put work and achievement as a focus in your life.

If I were you, I would pick up a more modern guide to numerology. There are several at Amazon. Good luck! :love: