Will we reunite? Rune reading

kmagdalena09

This is maybe the second rune reading I've done, so I'm just now picking up on its meanings. I'd like to get some opinions from well versed readers.

This is the one that got away. We love each other but had to part because of our own issues; need to be apart to sort out our own lives. I wanted to know if one day we'll reunite. Diamond spread.

Foundation; Ehwaz
One of the forces acting on the situation; Ger
Another one of the forces; Fehu
Conclusion; Gebo

I'm such a novice that all I've got right now is the internet :p which makes my interpretations super weak. At first glance I totally thought Ehwaz was about the force we're both putting into making our lives better and our individual selves stronger. We've been stagnating together and now we'll be moving apart.

Ger or Jera; cycles of life....our cycle for now is over. Does this speak to the cyclical nature of life and what was once good must now come to an end? Or does it say our relationship is cyclical and it will come back around? Or just the fertility of the moment of taking charge of my life? Or that our *time* will come? Or that it was *time* to end? Or that he'll come back when it's right?

Fehu; the separation will influence me positively. Without love, with just me myself and I, I can focus my attention on my goals. Expensive energy and wealth are the associations with this rune that get me excited, as that's a huge part of what needs to change in my life. Or, are the runes not saying this is on its way, but just acknowledging that this is what I'm trying to do?

Gebo; the interpretations I'm reading about speak of gifts, but also of meaningful relationships & connections, sexual energy, and marriage. The romantic in me that still loves my ex partner hopes that the runes are saying we'll end up back together one of these days, but any opinions would be appreciated :) I know I'm reading these with as much depth as a 6 year old.

dancing_moon

Foundation; Ehwaz
Ehwaz is the horse rune, and horses show companionship and also movement. As the foundation for the question, I think it speaks of the need to move forward with your life, to progress, and also to have a companion who'll help your progress but not hinder it.

One of the forces acting on the situation; Ger
Jera is a very slow rune, and in this context, I think, it means 'all in due time'. Harvest doesn't ripen overnight. All you can do now is put in your best effort and hope that it'll pay off in the future. Jera can also be compared to the idea of 'karma' in that 'you will reap what you're sowing'. Make sure your current actions are proper, and the results won't fail to be good.

Another one of the forces; Fehu
Fehu is the rune of abundance and tangible results, and I think it means that this is what you both are striving to achieve in your life, and it's very important for you to do so. I think it ties in nicely with Jera here, giving the idea of slow and thorough work on your own prosperity.

Conclusion; Gebo
Gebo is a rune of partnership, and I think it's a good sign here (I don't want to raise any false hope, naturally :D). Gebo speaks of a mature partnership, a union of two people who are ready and capable of giving something to each other and not expecting only to receive. This might indicate that you both will eventually reach the place in your life where such partnership will be possible, but with Jera, it probably won't be soon, at least, not sooner than you reach your Fehu state.

Hope this helps with your question and also with your understanding of the runes. :)