What a dream I had!

JONIKA

Two nights ago, I had an awesome dream! It was very vivid. I saw the number 1139 and I had a baby. I didn't see the baby, but I knew I just had had it.
How would you interpret it?

My take on it:
1 - Is considered to be a primordial unity. The beginning. One is the sum of all possibilities. It is essence, the Center. One is referred to isolation. One springs forth, upsurges. It is seen as the number that gives cause to duality as multiplicity and back to final unity. One as meaning Spirit; God, from which all things come

3 - The third dimension - we do things in threes so they will manifest in our physical realm. It's roots stem from the meaning of multiplicity. Creative power; growth. Three is a moving forward of energy, overcoming duality, expression, manifestation and synthesis.

9 - Nine is composed of the all-powerful 3x3. It is the Triple Triad - Completion; fulfillment; attainment; beginning and the end; the whole number; a celestial and angelic number - the Earthly Paradise.

Baby - a new beginning, new life cycle...

I could interpret it as two guides/angels (2x "one") are helping me fulfill my number 9 which could be finally finding fulfillment. Or basically, I am on the right path toward fulfilling my life's purpose? Don't know ladies and gentlemen. Help me figure this out.

Thank you!
Jonika :THP: :D

Amsonia

I'd look for the number as part of a series...phone number, address, account number? Keep your eye out for it, maybe you'll stumble across it. The baby...well maybe that could represent something new, something in your life you need to take care of or look after?

It's been 2 weeks since your post...have you gotten any ideas about what you think the dream means?

I just saw this post or I would have replied earlier...Cheers...and Happy New Year!

JONIKA

Hi Amsonia!
Thank you for your input! You have a good idea and the number sequence relates to the work I do. I deal with contract classification numbers that have either 4 or 5 numbers and they usually start with the number 1. So, the dream most probably relates to my current job (it's a new job) and it may also mean a new beginning - a positive message overall. I didn't encounterthis number as an address or ph.number... :)

danieljuk

just a suggestion also 1139 could be a house number or apartment number because in America you have 4 digit one's quite often. I would also say look out for it. I searched for that number online and can't find anything, I searched year's in different calendars and nothing that is significant.

One interesting thing though 1 + 1+ 3 + 9 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5
the numerology value is 5!

If you think of the "5" cards in tarot they are so about change and a little negative in the minor arcana and is the Hierophant in the Majors. There is something about change and challenge to this, you have to give up something or work through something. Also the baby! I really see it as positive, change leading to something new happening but you might have to give up something or move on from the past.

great dream Jonika :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

or, it could just be 14--temperance. So, Jonika, I'd also ask you if there is anything going on right now where you need to implement moderation? Though perhaps a change is in order to do this too--making both the 14 and 05 correct. :)

it was a cool dream! :thumbsup:

Miss Woo

For me, dreams are usually about hidden fears or desires... So I see this dream as you wanting (desiring) to be more creative (the baby) in your career (the number that relates to your job).

Just my take on it. Cool dream! :)

JONIKA

just a suggestion also 1139 could be a house number or apartment number because in America you have 4 digit one's quite often. I would also say look out for it. I searched for that number online and can't find anything, I searched year's in different calendars and nothing that is significant.

One interesting thing though 1 + 1+ 3 + 9 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5
the numerology value is 5!

If you think of the "5" cards in tarot they are so about change and a little negative in the minor arcana and is the Hierophant in the Majors. There is something about change and challenge to this, you have to give up something or work through something. Also the baby! I really see it as positive, change leading to something new happening but you might have to give up something or move on from the past.

great dream Jonika :thumbsup:
Hi daniel
Thank you for your reply. From the numerological point of view, my number IS the number 5, so the dream must be telling me something good. And yes, I am moving away from the past. It's true. :)

JONIKA

or, it could just be 14--temperance. So, Jonika, I'd also ask you if there is anything going on right now where you need to implement moderation? Though perhaps a change is in order to do this too--making both the 14 and 05 correct. :)

it was a cool dream! :thumbsup:
Thank you celticnoodle for your input! This job is very moderate right now. I am loving it. No stress, easygoing atmosphere, we are not slammed with work. IT's good.

JONIKA

For me, dreams are usually about hidden fears or desires... So I see this dream as you wanting (desiring) to be more creative (the baby) in your career (the number that relates to your job).

Just my take on it. Cool dream! :)
Hi empress, thank you for your input! You are right too! I would like to be able to be more creative in my career. Right now, I have to follow a strict protocol - no room for creativity. And I do crave creativity...good point empress!

Miss Woo

Hi empress, thank you for your input! You are right too! I would like to be able to be more creative in my career. Right now, I have to follow a strict protocol - no room for creativity. And I do crave creativity...good point empress!

Oh, that might be what the numbers are about - having to follow a strict order.