See How You Scry Jan. 12-18

celticnoodle

Thank you UrbanBramble and Jonkia both for your feedback. I had fun tuning in with the pic of this ball. U.B. I have to say, I am thrilled that I picked up on the missing 'fire' element since you speak of recently switching to work with Water and feeling worried of the lack of fire. I'm so glad I mentioned it--as it really did come strongly to my mind, but I came close not putting that in. Even though I am the one that always advises, "put down everything you see/feel/hear!" :laugh:

Good Luck to you!

Jonika,

I am emotional somewhat...for counseling, I would have to get a degree, plus practice. I simply don't have resources to pursue it. I don't dismiss the idea of being a counselor, but it's not possible at this time.
same for me--though this often does come up for me too in readings, and there was also a time that I considered doing this and sometimes still think about it, too.

Thank you for your effort celticnoodle! You hit more on the feelings and moods than concrete job descriptions. It's all cool. Thank you for your time. :D I want to scry in the next round! :D

Jonika

Oh, I DO hope you do come back and try it! :thumbsup: Its a lot of fun, or I think so anyway. :) I'll be posting a new picture later tonight or tomorrow, so check back in divination for it.

JONIKA

Excellent celticnoodle, I sure will keep my eye on Divination. I love doing these kinds of exercises.
As far as counseling is concerned, I doubt I will ever be able to do it for a living. However, I have found myself acting like one throughout my life when my friends or other people would share their problems with me seeking my advice. does it sound familiar, celtic? :)

Thanks, I'll see you in the next scrying round.

Jonika

Smiling

Thanks for scrying for me Smiling!

This is funny because the figure with his tongue out and the pile of disorganized stuff is pretty much how I feel about my life all the time. I will likely be in school for much of 2015 so this will only become more intense. And it seems to be the image that most people picked up on!

It can be super isolating to be in school, especially when things get busy. It's hard for me to balance study and social life because in the end I will always choose my classes over maintaining friendships.

I'm also a huge procrastonator. Always. You know this comic?

http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html

I relate to it so hard. Like all the way. They wrote it about me.

I am totally wistful for younger more carefree days. It's been a time of coming to terms with being a "grown up" and ending my rambling ways, so to speak (rhyme was unintentional there but I'm keeping it).

I will look around me for help!

Thanks so much!

Thanks for your detailed feedback, and glad to know it was helpful for you. Your link was hilarious- thanks for sharing! :laugh:

Smiling

I would love to do Tarot readings professionally. I was close to starting my own business a few years ago. Yes, I've been doing it on the side, more like a hobby. This is something I'd most want to do. You are right. There are figures close to me? I wonder if they can be explained literally (as guides?) or just figuratively (as symbols).

Hi Jonika,

Thanks for your detailed feedback and encouragement! It's very appreciated. :)
To add to what I saw, the figure above you was sort of small and floating above you sideways, almost like an angel or cherub. So that may be showing a guide that you have, or does this connect for you in another way?
The figure to your side was as big as you, so that may represent the people that you read for, in a more symbolic way.

Hope this helps!
always, Smiling

celticnoodle

Excellent celticnoodle, I sure will keep my eye on Divination. I love doing these kinds of exercises.
As far as counseling is concerned, I doubt I will ever be able to do it for a living. However, I have found myself acting like one throughout my life when my friends or other people would share their problems with me seeking my advice. does it sound familiar, celtic? :)

Thanks, I'll see you in the next scrying round.

Jonika
:laugh: yes! very much so!

celticnoodle

Third Libra sent me a PM--via her phone to say that her internet is down and won't be up until Wednesday. So, she will come back then to leave fb for the readings.

JONIKA

Hi Jonika,

Thanks for your detailed feedback and encouragement! It's very appreciated. :)
To add to what I saw, the figure above you was sort of small and floating above you sideways, almost like an angel or cherub. So that may be showing a guide that you have, or does this connect for you in another way?
The figure to your side was as big as you, so that may represent the people that you read for, in a more symbolic way.

Hope this helps!
always, Smiling
Hi Smiling
Thanks for the additional clarification! If the small figure looks like a child or cherub, it could be my guide. I've been told before that I had a guide that looks like a kid :) About the big figure: I have started meditating with Archangel Michael...maybe it's him - only a smaller version, haha (Archangels are supposedly as big as houses)...

Jonika

Smiling

Hi Smiling
Thanks for the additional clarification! If the small figure looks like a child or cherub, it could be my guide. I've been told before that I had a guide that looks like a kid :) About the big figure: I have started meditating with Archangel Michael...maybe it's him - only a smaller version, haha (Archangels are supposedly as big as houses)...

Jonika

Nice to have angels around you! Thanks for sharing. :)