See How YOU Scry, Jan. 26-Feb. 01

celticnoodle

this thread is all about scrying. We will take 3 questions from participants here at A.T. The first three to post will then have to provide feedback on Friday, January 30 through Sunday, Feb. 01. The first 3 people to post a question will be listed in here just before the picture of the crystal ball we will be using this week.

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THEN FIVE - SEVEN WORDS PLEASE! Any question that is too long or goes into too much detail will NOT be read. We need to keep this short and sweet and clear, without a long paragraph explaining your question. Please, do not post questions that require a yes or a no. Also, remember, we are mostly not trained medical professionals--so leave those questions for your own doctor. If you have a question regarding your lover, just write--

Question: Tell me about my Lover.

A question about your career?

Question: What career should I pursue?

That sort of thing. If you can't put it into 5-7 words, just write "Future" or "Career" or "Love". One word is GREAT!! With scrying, we do NOT want too much information please.
Please don't leave any feedback until those dates above, so you can give every scyer a chance to 'read' for you w/o being influenced by any fb prior to Friday.

Below is the crystal ball picture we will be using this week. Everyone who is going to try scrying will need to say who it is they are reading for- and post the question first before giving your post on what you saw and what you think it may mean.

Then, check back between Friday and Sunday to see how accurate you are! Don't worry about trying to get it right. Its just like when you were learning to read the cards. This exercise is really about having fun and getting an idea of how scrying works! Anyone can join in and the whole idea is to just have fun with it!

here is the link to a previous "see how you scry" if you'd like to see how it worked.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=228280

QUESTIONS:

1. tarotlova, My question is near Future

2. SweetSiren, Love!

3. Deoiridh, Career?

Okay, 3 questions posted and now we just need people to scry! Check back on Friday to see what we all came up with for you--and provide feedback by Sunday, Feb. 01, please. :)

Attachments

• crystal ball three.jpg
    crystal ball three.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 83

tarotlova

I would like to sit this time! My question is near Future :)

SweetSiren

Love! I've never done this before. I'm excited!!

Deoiridh

I would love to participate. Career?

celticnoodle

Thank you to the 3 posters who have a question. Now, I invite everyone to come and try their hand at scrying. See how easy it is! Previous scrying threads have proved to be very good--so hopefully others will join in and see how easy it is.

I will be back later to give my try.

Smiling

For tarotlova- not able to get more than a figure (you?!) trying to see what will happen in the near future... :laugh:

For Deoiridh, I see -
*a model-type figure or mannequin, wearing a long dress with fringes, and another figure in a fitted long dress- this tells me you may be working with models or in the fashion business

*patterns- that you may be working with textiles or pattern making

*a long arm holding paper- may represent studying fashion/design/beauty field, either on your own or in school. Also may represent your drawings and sketches

*a person on the phone - you may need to research your opportunities more. You may also be networking to promote business, and communications may be part of your work

*long, flowing hair- work as a stylist, or hairstyling would be related to what you'll be doing

*a person holding long pencil or a brush, smiling- this kind of work gives you joy. The person has a far-away look, so these are dreams, perhaps big dreams you have about your work

*sewing threads- are you creating your own designs?

*jewelry on an elephant trunk: is this work connected to having trunk shows? Would you want to incorporate jewelry and accessories?

Hope this connects for you in some way! :)

Smiling

For Sweet Siren- love

Are you on your own at the moment? I see a figure kind of looking worried, so perhaps you have some anxiety about this? Another figure looks like it's biting a hand, and there's a ghost-like figure on the side. Have you been snapped at in the past by someone, perhaps treated harshly? And did they seem to disappear on you, and you're wondering what happened?

I also see long stretched out arms, almost like bird wings or angel wings, that wrap around on each side. So you do have love around you, unconditional love ready to wrap its arms around you.

Hope any of this is helpful for you! :)

SweetSiren

I would love to participate. Career?

I'm still allowed to give a reading, right?

I was immediately drawn to the gold dust in this ball. Right now you're looking for something where the money is, or at the very least your thoughts on career have mostly to do with money matters. Above that I see a rocky horizon. Perhaps you have also been thinking about taking the less taken road- the one in which your passion is the driving force. So you're at a crossroads aren't you? To take the journey of your passions, or to stick with what you know will give you enough cash flow to not have to worry. You might not be able to see how you can combine these two elements, for your passion and your material comforts seem to be on opposing ends. Atop the rocky horizon looks a bit like diamonds to me. Following the less taken path may prove to be worth more than what you have now.

Overall, I get the feeling you are wanting to save for something you actually really want to do. And if that's the case, you're getting the go ahead. You may not be able to live as comfortably as you do whatever it is you're saving for, but you certainly have nothing to worry about. And you'll be so glad you did. The return will be amazing. Save like a packrat! get your ducks in a row. Have a clear plan in mind. This will all help when things get rough, and by doing this, you truly don't have much to worry about. I just get a feeling you're a bit worried or apprehensive about a few things, and you really don't need to be. You are very capable of the clear sight needed to plan for some changes. Trust yourself!

Deoiridh

For Deoiridh, I see -
*a model-type figure or mannequin, wearing a long dress with fringes, and another figure in a fitted long dress- this tells me you may be working with models or in the fashion business

*patterns- that you may be working with textiles or pattern making

*a long arm holding paper- may represent studying fashion/design/beauty field, either on your own or in school. Also may represent your drawings and sketches

*a person on the phone - you may need to research your opportunities more. You may also be networking to promote business, and communications may be part of your work

*long, flowing hair- work as a stylist, or hairstyling would be related to what you'll be doing

*a person holding long pencil or a brush, smiling- this kind of work gives you joy. The person has a far-away look, so these are dreams, perhaps big dreams you have about your work

*sewing threads- are you creating your own designs?

*jewelry on an elephant trunk: is this work connected to having trunk shows? Would you want to incorporate jewelry and accessories?

Hope this connects for you in some way! :)

Smiling, thank you so, so much! I've just recently been indulging my creative side and getting back into the beaded embroidery that I love to do. I decided that I would sew my own deck bags and decorate each one with beaded embroidery that represents the deck inside. Hand sewing the bag was not so awesome, however, so I decided my next goal is to purchase and learn to use a sewing machine. Another project on my list is to embroider a Tarot cloth. It will definitely be ambitious! Curiously enough, I had also thought that if I can improve the quality of my work, I might be able to start selling on Etsy or something similar. Your reading has definitely encouraged me!

Here is a picture of the bag I made for my Tarot of Pagan Cats: http://imgur.com/pTtmmA6. It's velvet with sateen lining.

Deoiridh

I'm still allowed to give a reading, right?

I was immediately drawn to the gold dust in this ball. Right now you're looking for something where the money is, or at the very least your thoughts on career have mostly to do with money matters. Above that I see a rocky horizon. Perhaps you have also been thinking about taking the less taken road- the one in which your passion is the driving force. So you're at a crossroads aren't you? To take the journey of your passions, or to stick with what you know will give you enough cash flow to not have to worry. You might not be able to see how you can combine these two elements, for your passion and your material comforts seem to be on opposing ends. Atop the rocky horizon looks a bit like diamonds to me. Following the less taken path may prove to be worth more than what you have now.

Overall, I get the feeling you are wanting to save for something you actually really want to do. And if that's the case, you're getting the go ahead. You may not be able to live as comfortably as you do whatever it is you're saving for, but you certainly have nothing to worry about. And you'll be so glad you did. The return will be amazing. Save like a packrat! get your ducks in a row. Have a clear plan in mind. This will all help when things get rough, and by doing this, you truly don't have much to worry about. I just get a feeling you're a bit worried or apprehensive about a few things, and you really don't need to be. You are very capable of the clear sight needed to plan for some changes. Trust yourself!

SweetSiren, HOLY COW, how your reading dovetails right into Smiling's. My current job is stable and secure, not in the least bit challenging and has medical and dental benefits. The money is...ok. Not great, but adds enough income to my husband's that we are comfortable, if frugal. I would love to be able to make an income from something more creative (see my feedback to Smiling's reading), but like everybody else, I have obligations and responsibilities that preclude me from cutting loose from 9-5 work.