See How YOU Scry, Jan. 26-Feb. 01

Smiling

For Deoiridh:
forgot to add that seeing the elephant "trunk" might mean trunk shows, too (had to look up what it was :laugh: )
so in addition to Etsy, you might benefit from packing up your work and doing vendor shows, etc. Hope this is helpful!

celticnoodle

Deoiridh

Okay, Deoiridh, for your question on career. I am particularly late for your reading here. But, as I look at the ball today, I get a full feeling of creativity. Are you an artist or looking for a career that has to do with the arts-whether it be dancing or interior decorating? I see a person standing in the middle of the ball, where it is mostly dark navy and this persons head seems to be looking at the lighter streak that goes through the ball with some orange colors mixed into it. This is where my eyes went first off and I saw the person standing there, with their back to me, as if they are looking at this design on a wall.

I also see a smallish owl near the white 'door' like opening to the bottom left of the ball. Interestingly enough though, as I took my eyes off the owl to look at what I typed and then after I looked back, the image changed and looks like the head of a very wise looking man with a long beard. :laugh: so, the owl and this 'wise looking man with the long beard' makes me want to go off in another direction for your career and I believe it may have something to do with a degree. Perhaps something you studied for at college and if not-then a career where you will be in a position to help others find what they are in need of. A research career of some sort perhaps--or a librarian type of career. Anything to do with research, I believe.

I hope one of these resonates with you. Good Luck!

SweetSiren

Sorry to hear that you've been treated like that in the past. :( Good for you that you have been turning it around, and focusing on what's good, and that you have people around you who are caring! :thumbsup:
All the best, Smiling :heart:

Thanks! Not a fun thing to be accurate about when reading, but you were. it also pushed me just a little bit farther putting things in perspective. Thanks again!

SweetSiren

SweetSiren, HOLY COW, how your reading dovetails right into Smiling's. My current job is stable and secure, not in the least bit challenging and has medical and dental benefits. The money is...ok. Not great, but adds enough income to my husband's that we are comfortable, if frugal. I would love to be able to make an income from something more creative (see my feedback to Smiling's reading), but like everybody else, I have obligations and responsibilities that preclude me from cutting loose from 9-5 work.

I'm glad! This is the first time I did this, so I just went with whatever came to mind. of course responsibilities come first!! I think you will get a pretty good return on your creative pursuits as long as you keep pushing. That might mean taking a sponsored ad on etsy or jogging your brain even more for more inspiration. Brain power and enthusiasm is important here and as long as you use it, you'll be really glad you took some chances.

I recently read an article about this guy who had a regular tech job but his passion was art- calligraphy specifically. He caught wind of The Lord of the Rings being made, and he sent the director a pic of his work. He got the job! So, don't give up on your daydream. I think what's great about him, he just made time for what he loved doing. That made him better at what he loved and much more capable for the opportunity. So you don't need a clear schedule, just the dedication.

tarotlova

For tarotlova- not able to get more than a figure (you?!) trying to see what will happen in the near future... :laugh:

HaHaHa! That so sounds like me! Cheers :)

tarotlova

The colors I'm drawn to make me think "Wholesome". I'm not sure what this means. If you've ever been part of a big family dinner with great food and great laughter, these are the vibes I'm getting. It's like sitting next to a fire, as content as one could be. I think you will reach this point, and by getting there you'll have found a way to come to terms with some of the things that agitate you right now. Things are bothering you less and less. Your troubles aren't gone, but you'll have found a way to greet them with peace in your heart.

Now I see an ocean- I get a sense of peace from this as well. Maybe you live by the ocean or you hope to visit soon? You have such great energy around you, so if you haven't been indulging or noticing it lately, you should. The ocean also makes me think there will be some open communication you've been hoping for. You'll be able to talk to people in ways you haven't been able to lately. It'll feel quite refreshing.

Money- maybe you'll regret buying something in the near future. But don't worry. It's not setting you back as much as you think.

Yes I have to say I have been feeling very content with my lot in life, I'm not planning on buying anything yet but who knows that could change! It's funny both you and Celticnoodle mention the ocean I am not a fan of the beach but my husband loves it. I Was thinking about the communication, I have just started to read Tarot online and I feel my readings to be really flowing with a real good variety of questions too, so this could be what you have picked up, thank you!

So, I look into the ball and I notice to the far left of the ball, in the dark and light blue patches of color, a black door and a person who is coming out of it. The person appears to have a scarf or hat wrapped around their head, and this ball feels to me as if it is moving-perhaps with the way the coloring of the ball is. It makes me feel very strange tbh, and almost dizzy as well. Anyway, the person in the ball, I believe is yourself, and I feel like you will be moving forward. Are you doing something new? A new job? It doesn't really feel like you are moving homes, but definitely something new and you are being cautious about it too.

I also feel like a trip is coming up and I keep hearing in my mind "grandmother". So not sure if you are visiting your grandmother or what--and hope this turns out to be accurate, so I don't look ridiculous! :laugh:

The scarf around your head is due to strong winds perhaps, and I can almost feel sand blowing in the wind as well. Are you headed to a beach area soon in the near future? I think it will be a fast trip--and not entirely a pleasure trip. I sense you are going to be taking care of some things as well. There is a lot of uncertainty in this feeling, I can't quite get what it is about--but perhaps this is how you will be feeling when this comes to be.

I hope this makes sense to you, Tarotlova. It seems like an odd reading to me, and I hope that I have at least made some sense through it to you.

Hmmm my mum lives by the sea interstate and hasn't been really all that well, so I'm hoping you haven't picked up on her passing away, but it seems to fit with what you are picking up, it is very windy where they live. She has always been a bit of a drama Queen and now that she really is feeling poorly doesn't really say much. I have just started a new job on the 5th January, my Grandmother has been dead for over 20 years but my Granddaughter is 7 months old! Hopefully I get to see her on her first birthday in April. Thanks for your insights :)

Deoiridh

I'm glad this message was encouraging to you! It's funny, because I did see threads overlapping, but didn't know how to read it, so thought of "textiles". But now can see from your feedback that I was seeing the embroidery that you will be doing.

I think the model that I was seeing may refer to the ways that you can present your work on Etsy, etc. and maybe have a stylist's eye when staging your pieces. Perhaps think of a model (you?) holding/modeling your work, and think about the overall presentation of your work that will help others appreciate the beauty of your pieces. The jewelry and accessories might be elements that you can incorporate more if you'd like to expand your business in the future. There seems to be a lot of potential for you here.

ETA: maybe present some of your bags as multi-purpose, too i.e. for "jewelry"/gems or "accessories"?

Best wishes to you!
Smiling :heart:

Those are all fantastic ideas (including the one about the "trunk" shows)! I've got a long way to go before I can sell anything I make, but I'm holding the dream in my heart and in the meantime, practicing on projects for myself and friends. Thank you!

Deoiridh

I'm glad! This is the first time I did this, so I just went with whatever came to mind. of course responsibilities come first!! I think you will get a pretty good return on your creative pursuits as long as you keep pushing. That might mean taking a sponsored ad on etsy or jogging your brain even more for more inspiration. Brain power and enthusiasm is important here and as long as you use it, you'll be really glad you took some chances.

I recently read an article about this guy who had a regular tech job but his passion was art- calligraphy specifically. He caught wind of The Lord of the Rings being made, and he sent the director a pic of his work. He got the job! So, don't give up on your daydream. I think what's great about him, he just made time for what he loved doing. That made him better at what he loved and much more capable for the opportunity. So you don't need a clear schedule, just the dedication.

Thank you again for the reading, and for your encouragement. For the near future, I'll be practicing and refining my work on projects for myself and friends, and perhaps get to a point where I can start building up a portfolio and some inventory. Once I've got that, I'll definitely look into etsy or something similar!

Deoiridh

Okay, Deoiridh, for your question on career. I am particularly late for your reading here. But, as I look at the ball today, I get a full feeling of creativity. Are you an artist or looking for a career that has to do with the arts-whether it be dancing or interior decorating?

I definitely have an artistic drive and would love to be able to indulge it more often, even to the point of being able to someday generate some income from it. I'm not sure if you saw my earlier feedback (way too early :( ) to other readings, but I posted a picture of one of my projects.

I also see a smallish owl near the white 'door' like opening to the bottom left of the ball. Interestingly enough though, as I took my eyes off the owl to look at what I typed and then after I looked back, the image changed and looks like the head of a very wise looking man with a long beard. :laugh: so, the owl and this 'wise looking man with the long beard' makes me want to go off in another direction for your career and I believe it may have something to do with a degree. Perhaps something you studied for at college and if not-then a career where you will be in a position to help others find what they are in need of. A research career of some sort perhaps--or a librarian type of career. Anything to do with research, I believe.

I hope one of these resonates with you. Good Luck!

I never did finish my college education and have often thought about going back and completing a degree. It's not on my radar at the moment, but I'll keep this in mind. I do enjoy work where I'm able to help people, and I'm pretty good at research. Oh, and I love books! I'd LOVE to work in a library! :D Thank you so much!

P.S. Thanks for the PM (And Smiling, you too). Even though I've been coming and reading through the AT forums almost daily, I get so immersed in reading other threads that I completely blanked about coming back to check this one. :)

JONIKA

I am ready to scry again this week. Are we going to have a new thread?