7 of swords and The Hanged Man

Wheeler5

Hello all, today as I was doing a love reading and I pulled the 7 of swords and The hanged man in the feelings position of the spread. The first thing that comes to mind with the 7oS is there is some type of deceit going on but since it's relating to how he feels about her could it be that he's denying his true feeling by maybe saying one thing but acting in another way? The hanged man to me in position could mean a couple different things. One being they can't make up their mind as to how they feel about you or that they are giving into or surrendering to whatever feelings they have going on. For example, maybe at first they didn't want to admit they liked you but not they are going with the flow and giving into those original feelings. Thanks in advance :)

PAMUYA

He will not show his feelings until the other shows their feelings first. 7 is the not showing/deceiving, the waiting until you show your hand is the hangman. There are feelings there, perhaps they are shy, or have been hurt in the past, will not commit until they know where they stand.

TheLovers

Perhaps it means that there is too many lies and deception so the querent should "let it go" (hanged man) and move on. Stop fighting for this relationship if there are too many questions and not enough trust?