"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Bhavana

actually, I LIKE the new devil face with the hypodermic - I've seen it before, in this video, which my nieces ask me to put on all the time - they laugh like crazy when they see it, which always get's me laughing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n5OZhEnZp8

and of course, the needle takes care of the addiction aspect of the devil card, doesn't it? I don't know, though...your first devil is pretty darn good. Can you use him somewhere else if you switch?

ahclem

Debra insisted that I come over and post a couple of pics of our crew. So here you go.

Attachments

• thecrew.jpg
    thecrew.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 190
  • rosie.jpg
    rosie.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 200

MoonGypsy

Debra insisted that I come over and post a couple of pics of our crew. So here you go.

Oh my gosh! too adorable for words!!!!! Oh and that cutie, Rosie!!! She has won my heart! :heart:

AJ

never mind, it is really none of my business.

tarotlyn

That new devil dog scared the c**p out of me! :laugh: Gawd! :laugh: What a thing to wake up to!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: Luckily, i hadn't even had my coffee, yet, or it would be up my nose and sprayed out in 20 directions!

"Needle less" to say:p [oi the pun police' sirens are blaring] i like the first one better...although, the 2nd one certainly does fit the bill! })

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

P.S. i love the Queen; she looks so sweet and kind of melancholy. :heart:
:heart:...see that's why I love you so! Ha Ha...You are the funniest person! :laugh:
You always make me laugh when I am down...

Sis, hope I didn't ruin your morning! You made mine! :thumbsup:

...the answer: TWO Devil cards? LOL...

I tell you that you haven't lived until you have lived with a Chihauhua...they are soooo funny! LOL

actually, I LIKE the new devil face with the hypodermic - I've seen it before, in this video, which my nieces ask me to put on all the time - they laugh like crazy when they see it, which always get's me laughing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n5OZhEnZp8

and of course, the needle takes care of the addiction aspect of the devil card, doesn't it? I don't know, though...your first devil is pretty darn good. Can you use him somewhere else if you switch?
:heart: OMG!!! Bhavana, thanks for the video...
...AND... I've just spent 2 hrs watching MORE youtube Chihuahua videos :bugeyed:
...again...like potato chips!!! can't watch just one! Ha Ha

I will test this little hypodermic needle face Chi and see how he looks...or maybe find an
extra devil card to add?

:heart: ahhh...ahclem, a whole pile of cute little Chi's... I see you are addicted to them! LOL
...the more the merrier! Your Chi's are soooo adorable! Which ones are the mom and dad?
...or are they in the group? Also which one, in the group photo, is Rosie? She looks like the
Queen of Wands! Beautiful.

I will find places in the deck for them. I need a group for the family of the 10 of coins and
the 10 of cup. ahclem, do you mind if I give your Chi (with the ears back) some ears?...
If that one is Rosie, then I will just use her image with her ears up.

I think for the purposes of this deck, I do want the ears up (kind of a Chi status symbol and
what people would expect for a Chi deck) I am good at replacing ears, and parts...just look
at my Queen of Cups card...she has had her left ear replaced! Actually I replaced it with
a copy of her right ear reversed! When I say right ear...I am facing the card. Hope I am making sense?

I think I am going to have to stop my process until I figure out which tarot cards all my
new Chi friends will fit into.

:heart: Thanks for your photos...

;) I have guinea pig photos for this one . . .
Awww...how sweet...I can't wait for that deck. I have a problem though, I think I have
to do that Spirit 'directed' deck first :bugeyed: (Tarot as an Oracle deck)...then your guinea pig
will get the spotlight! The photos I would need are close as possible face shots and paws
and foot shots as well. LOL (and how about that tail? LOL)

I have a feeling that this will be a great little deck for sure...I have the costumes saved
for this one...Medieval for sure and so cute and colorful...even the Knights on horses!

So, yes, my friend, I would love for your Guinea pig to be included in the upcoming deck.

Oh my gosh! too adorable for words!!!!! Oh and that cutie, Rosie!!! She has won my heart! :heart:
:heart: I tell you, sis, Chi's are very addictive!!! My friend that first started me with them,
warned me about that and I ended up breeding them and keeping SEVEN for myself! LOL
Through the years, and when my late hubby got so sick, I had to find loving homes for
3 of them. Lee Lee Lou went to a friend of mine along with the father, but then she wanted
to come back to me...she was only gone for about 1 year and then back. I wish she would
come back now but I know that isn't possible! I will see her on the Other Side. Her tarot card
will be one sad one to make...and I am putting that off for now! :(

...anyway...Rosie is really a little cutie for sure!...Queen of Wands!

never mind, it is really none of my business.
:heart::) I guess that is a secret that I shall never know :bugeyed:...I have to let the thought go then...
:heart: Bless your heart AJ, I love you!
HUGS
Lyn

@everyone
I am very sorry if I am going too slow, I've had some down times because of
being too sad over Lee Lee Lou...but I am trying to hang in there!
Thank goodness that I am in a '4' personal year now (numerology)
Meaning: I am holding it all in! YIKES
HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

Lyn, I got your message -
Please do not feel pressured into using the photos if they don't work out - while it would be fun to see them in the deck, it is your project and you have to make the decisions about what will work and what won't...I just wanted to offer the pics to be helpful, not so much to get my babies in the spotlight!! Of course, if the deck is ever printed, and becomes a huge seller, Pep and Oobi's attorneys will be contacting your attorneys to work out the royalties payments. (I have no say in the matter, to them, i am just the lowly provider of food, backrubs, and shelter.... :) )
:heart:Bhavana, I just saw your update...

Hope you are kidding about Pet and Oobi's attorneys...right? :bugeyed:
So to be sure: You did give me permission to use both their photos in this tarot deck in
whatever manner I like...right?...just checking...

I hope so, and yes, they will look beautiful when I get finished with their cards. Pep has
such a cute innocent look that I am sure he needs to be a 'Page of Cups' and Oobi (love his name)
looks like he might be a good King of Pentacles. What do you think?
...please don't sue me...LOL :laugh:

:heart: CHI HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

My brother is thrilled to think his little chi-mutt might be on a tarot card. Meet Pinto.

He's also in N. California and shivers like a leaf if he's not properly dressed. I crocheted him a bunch of sweaters at the same time I made that scarf for you Lyn. I'm pretty sure the sweaters are toast by now, though--that dog is hard on his clothes :laugh:

:heart: Debra, I am still trying to decide which tarot card would fit Pinto best...I just LOVE his face
and the way he looks! And in one of his photos, he is looking up which reminds me of
either the Star, the Fool, or the 7 of cups...which one, Debra, do you like best for him?

But you did say that he is usually dressed up, right? Maybe a King because of that?

Hopefully you will let me know which card you like for him?

...be back around 5pm pst...going on daily walk soon...

ETA: we are not walking today...it's freezing and raining too! yuck!
It is supposed to be sunny again and high 60's by Friday I think...better walking then.
...so back to work on the deck again...

:heart: Lyn

Debra

Pinto tries real hard, Lyn, but truth be told he's kinda dimwitted. He was wandering around downtown San Francisco, scared cold and starving--the animal friends group took him in, and my bro and his partner found him on their website--it was love at first sight. With love and support he's gotten somewhat less strange but he's still a bit on the slow side. Personality-wise, he's a Fool, but I'm sure he'll be thrilled to be in any card ;)

tarotlyn

Pinto tries real hard, Lyn, but truth be told he's kinda dimwitted. He was wandering around downtown San Francisco, scared cold and starving--the animal friends group took him in, and my bro and his partner found him on their website--it was love at first sight. With love and support he's gotten somewhat less strange but he's still a bit on the slow side. Personality-wise, he's a Fool, but I'm sure he'll be thrilled to be in any card ;)
:heart: Awe, Debra, that is probably why I love him so much! He is so precious!
(this is how I ended up with '7' Chi's :bugeyed:...I can't be allowed around new ones because I'll take them home if possible!)

Plus, I heavily identify with Pinto in many ways! He is one lucky little guy to have found his
way into your brother's heart...just look at that face! He is so cute and special!

Okay then, let me look through my costumes and see what I can come up with. I have to say
he would make an excellent fool card just the way he is looking up...(at a butterfly, of course!)
...and his journey sounds like it was one adventure after another, innocent and on the street like he was.
I am so glad your brother has him now :heart:

Thanks! :heart: Debra!

:heart: @everyone
'ALL' Chihuahuas are welcome here, regardless of their mix or regardless of their variety in the breed.
They don't have to be AKA certified for this deck. If you are an AT member, I want your Chi's! :laugh:
:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn