Coming Love Interest Spread

nightingale22dec

Great Spread

hey wolfy dis is a great spread.....i jus loved it.......i did dis spread for most of my friends n dey were all so delighted wid d result......bt d problem is wen i did dis spread for myself i cudnt decipher d meaning. i hope u or sum1 else cud help me.....my readings r posted in the your readings thread....
thnaks a lot to u wolfy from me n my frens we owe u 1

korven_kuningas

Here's what I drew

1. Who: Six of Pentacles (reversed)
2. Work/Job: Ace of Swords (reversed)
3. Her quality: Nine of Pentacles
4. Her flaw: Wheel of Fortune (reversed)
5. Her look: Queen of Pentacles
6. Her first impression of me: Page of Swords
7. My first impression of her: The World
8. Her feelings for me: Ten of Swords
9. My feelings for her: The Emperor (reversed)
10. Strength of relationship: The Lovers
11. Weakness of relationship: The Sun
12. Long term potential: Knight of Cups (reversed)

I was able to decipher a few of them, but largely I'm still figuring it out. Kind of interesting, though, what I could gather!

love_light

Thanks for the spread! I just laid my cards out and found some pretty interesting information. It actually describes someone I already know. Great spread--thanks!

prncessjamie

You can probably add one more for Zodiac sign as well, since this is the question most often asked for me :)

BaboGiirl

Interesting spread

the results look like i have met him...lol...

MissEntropy

Turning up Cards for the Wrong Gender

I used this spread last night (Legend: The Arthurian Tarot) and my reading was really odd. I had several feminine cards turn up despite specifying a man. I had the Priestess reversed in the (1) position and the Queen of Cups in the (2) position. Has anyone else had similar problems? Should I even consider the reversals?

MissEntropy

iAmRiotEyes

Our weakness was: Lovers

lol I don't even know.

Lionboy

Phenomenal Spread!

I absolutely love this spread! I have posted one of my readings that I need clarification on. I’m new to tarot and still learning. I will defiantly use this in the future for friends and clients :)

Here is the reading I did for myself:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4114305#post4114305

Has anyone found a good layout to use for this spread?