Does He Share My Feelings Spread

phoenixblu

this is a great spread.. *skips off to try it about her crush/ex/current*

hehehe....

Lithargoel

Hmm... interesting.

Made sense up until I pulled 5 of Pentacles for the "will anything happen between us" position.

*ponders...*

Furnacechant

Lithargoel said:
Hmm... interesting.

Made sense up until I pulled 5 of Pentacles for the "will anything happen between us" position.

*ponders...*

Pity sex? ;) *Ducks and runs*

Lithargoel

Funny you say that. He broke up with me earlier tonight because he's not sure of his sexuality and thinks he is straight.

So he didn't want to lead me on any more.

Funny, huh.

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi everyone,

I have had to remove several readings recently from this thread, so I thought I would post a reminder that readings are not to be posted in Tarot Spreads unless they are part of a demonstration on how a particular spread works. The Tarot Spreads forum is for the sharing and discussion of, and commenting on, the actual/physical card layouts used in readings. It can be confusing to new members as many readers refer to their readings as "spreads."

Everyone is heartily encouraged to post their readings, following applicable forum guidelines, to the Your Readings or Personal Readings forums and link to them here, so others can check the readings out, while keeping the spread discussion threads "clean" so that actual deviations in layout patterns and such can be easily found.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
valeria; moderator Tarot Spreads

andyriggle

Wow. What a sweet spread, had a good outcome with this one. Hope it turns out to be true :).

Andy

silverr

HiddenLight said:
Time for another (most likely useless) spread from HiddenLight! It's a pretty simple spread, only five cards, that can be used to discover someone's feelings for you, as well as your true feelings for them.
(Obviously, change "he" to "she" if that's the case.)

1. How he feels
2. How I feel
3. How he sees me
4. How I see him
5. Will anything happen between us?

***5***
**3*4**
*1***2*

I modified it a little bit, but what you offered was the perfect base, and the layout worked quite well. Thanks! :)
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1529734&postcount=10

ILF

I have a question, that might sound stupid, but please bare with me, cause I'm a complete newbie. Is it ok if when I did the spread I reversed the positions of 1 and 3 and 2 and 4. What I meant was that when I drew the first card I was saying This is how she feels about me, and then this is how I feel about her, and then on positions 3 and 4 I was concentrating on this is how she sees me, this is how I see her?

In fact from what I understand spreads can be modified and what really matters is what are you asking the cards in the time of their draw from the deck, am I correct?

Miss Divine

I just did this spread, but changed position 5 to ''outcome of relationship'', since we're giving us another chance.

All the cards were super positive, except for position 5....DEATH!

Things have been so good lately, seeing that terrible Death card is devastating.:(

Nytebugg

wow, I stumbled across this spread so of course I had to give it a go. I had really amazing results. I hope card 5 (what will happen) turns out to be accurate. :D