Anyone knows the book "Tarot of an old gypsy"

easyboy82

I saw this book ("Tarot of an old gypsy" by Elsa M.Sariol ) on Amazon UK and I was wondering if it could offer some nice infos. I must admit I'm attracted by everything dealing with gypsies, even if I noticed with disappointment that many books published in the english language market about the subject are actually largely made up and full of new age stuff :( (Gypsy magic by Patrinella Cooper and Gypsy wisdom by Cristina Aguilar to name a couple...nice books as a whole and some parts seem genuine, but there is much that really just doesn't ring true). Anyway, returning to my qyestion,unfortunately there was only one reader's review about "Tarot of an old gypsy" and it didn't say much about the content, if not that it gives a different approach on the cards. Maybe the reviewer is talking about a more fortune telling oriented approach..in this case I would be confortable with it being Italian and being the traditional Italian and French approach to the cards more fortune telling oriented than the anglosaxon one. Anyway , does anyone know the book and can give me some info about its content? Thank you a lot! :)

morticia monroe

Tarot of an Old Gypsy :
by Elsa M Sariol
Release Date: 07 October, 2000

Edition: Paperback

Tarot of an Old Gypsy

Beside its grammatical errors and printing mistakes, I would highly recommend this book - it does not provide esoteric meaning or analysis of the symbolism and it's not too deep in content - but it is useful in learning practical reading with the cards . While one is reading dozens of books and they are all the same, this one brings some original contribution to divination with the Tarot . I really liked this book, and I would recommend to anyone - providing you are buying it with a particular purpose in mind. The only reason I am reviewing it is because I think it is a book worth to be mentioned, despite its faults.Tarot of an Old Gypsy is a state of the art book for reading tarot cards. It is organized by category to answer different types of questions:

• General
• Money
• Business
• Work
• Love
• Friendship

Review From Amazon.com