Donnaleigh working on Lenormand Book

Cocobird55

it's due out sometime in 2017, so it will be a wait. Looking forward to it.

birdsong123

Thanks, everyone, for this very nice thread.

I have to submit the completed manuscript by Sept. 1st and have only had the summer to write it, so I am on my computer most days and getting it all out as fast and as thoroughly as I can.

US Games has been fantastic to work with and they tell me they expect it to be out in 2017. That sounded fast to me, but it would be great if that could happen. My goal is to stick to tradition, and to set readers up for success so the readings they do are as clear as possible. It should also be available to the publisher's European distributors.

My life has been on hold since the book and that September deadline has taken priority. After this...I want to go on a niiiice vacation. I am taking a few days out to get my son to Disney World, though. I did make him a promise to have some mother/son time.

In the meantime, I'm getting out brief flash-videos most days that hopefully will give little bits of inspiration in the meantime.

Happy divining!

DL

Cocobird55

So glad that you posted with the update.

Like your videos on FB, and i'm looking forward to the book, whenever it comes out