Bouquet...can it ever be seen as negative ?

CosmicBeing

I'm sure moon can mean superficial...,so this is probably a superficial (moon) arrangement (ring) based in sex (bouquet) ��

Moon is a card of emotions, the cycles, feminine, it is really not a masculine card at all. It can even indicate something on a deep level...subconscious.

I mostly do GT layouts so...I have a better understanding.

I would see it as an emotional (moon) relationship (ring) that was based on the emotional happiness it gave (Moon+Bouquet).

This can be a negative because it's not uncommon for our emotions to deceive us.

if we did it as a quint. 32+25+9
57+9
66=6+6=12
Birds

Ring+birds
A relationship that is all talk (meaning that it's boosted up to something that is really not what it is)

~~~~~~~~~~
Now you said you did a GT and got Bouquet in last position which would be Bouquet in the house of cross.

That would mean happiness/joy that is disappointing/full of hardships

celticnoodle

I did a GT but because of how my head is , it was difficult to focus. So decide to do a smaller version being the 3 X 3....,so these cards are from a 3 X 3.

Bouquet in the 3 X 3 dies actually knight with me (lady) and (whip) so even regardless of the outcome column I'm thinking he just used me for sex....going on the knighting.

I'm not an experienced Lenormand reader myself, but I wonder with the knighting if it is saying that you (lady) are continuing (whip) to hope for love (bouquet) and you just aren't moving forward as a result? You did mention that you tend to get your hopes up.

Barleywine

Another thing I don't often do based on the traditional way I learned is read Lenormand cards in a purely psychological way. They represent people (as actors and the actions they take), places and "things." For me, it's more about practical matters: actions, reactions, events and their consequences; I don't find it reliable for finely tuned psychological profiling or emotional interplay. I try really hard not to blend my tarot and astrological meanings and correspondences with Lenormand. The Moon and the High Tower are two that can suffer the most from this misconception.

Sharla

Okay these were the cards in the 3 X 3 spread......

Crossroads .....whip.......moon

.....Lady.........heart.......ring

.....rider.........tower.......bouquet

I've posted this just to give the people who replied an idea of what I mean.

The question was regarding me and a certain guy who I'm
Having some emotional trouble with, this was a prediction for the following week ......basically he's married and he's in two minds of what to do regarding me or staying with his wife. There no contact between us at present until he....( I dnt even know).

This is why I'm thinking can bouquet be really this positive here.

P.s if need be I'll post my interpretation of the 3 X 3 tomorrow it's 2am here England time and I've just awoke after drowning my sorrows with a bottle of wine. So gonna try get back to sleep.

Thankyou for everyone's thoughts up to now.

zhadee

Not sure if you want to have the entire spread read, so I'll stick to the initial question and will examine the Bouquet on its negative aspects in your spread. From my experience, each card has a positive and a negative aspect in itself, and the combinations put the weight in.

Lady + Rods knighting: The Bouquet is a result of your efforts, both in talking and doing. This sums up nicely - the lady has made her speech, and she is presented with a bunch of flowers. Now she may sit for the rest of the event quietly in her corner, waiting patiently if her name is called once more.

Rider - Tower - Flowers: you are waiting for news, a message which does not arrive, so you shut yourself off and stick to yourself . Very carefully said, this combination may also show that the wife (Flowers) does not know about her female rival.

Moon - Ring - Flowers: your mood depends on the mental slideshow your memory comes up with, your recurring feelings, pleasant memories and vivid dreams in a continuous loop. The Flowers may be a promise that keeps you going, and you hope for the good outcome.

The Moon is not reliable, mood swings, ups and downs like a roller coaster, it is also cold light. The Flowers aren't stable either (unless you dry them, and make them become a dust catcher), once they are picked they will soon wilt and die. The Ring in this combination links two unstable factors.

Paths - Heart - Flowers: you decide to follow your passion, and in your heart you nourish the beautiful picture of the good things in your relation.

Flowers in 9 = 18: the Dog. You stick to it. Keeping up the positive aspects.

ana luisa

I didn't read all the posts but bouquet reminded me of those flower arrangements they send people when recovering from surgeries at the hospital. It is a token for healing and means that although you may feel alone (in pain) you're still loved by many :)

Sharla

Not sure if you want to have the entire spread read, so I'll stick to the initial question and will examine the Bouquet on its negative aspects in your spread. From my experience, each card has a positive and a negative aspect in itself, and the combinations put the weight in.

Lady + Rods knighting: The Bouquet is a result of your efforts, both in talking and doing. This sums up nicely - the lady has made her speech, and she is presented with a bunch of flowers. Now she may sit for the rest of the event quietly in her corner, waiting patiently if her name is called once more.

Rider - Tower - Flowers: you are waiting for news, a message which does not arrive, so you shut yourself off and stick to yourself . Very carefully said, this combination may also show that the wife (Flowers) does not know about her female rival.
Unfortunately his wife does know about me, and we have had some very bad txts between each other.
Moon - Ring - Flowers: your mood depends on the mental slideshow your memory comes up with, your recurring feelings, pleasant memories and vivid dreams in a continuous loop. The Flowers may be a promise that keeps you going, and you hope for the good outcome.
Yes i am hoping for a good outcome and vivid dreams yes, i had another one last night regarding him and me.
The Moon is not reliable, mood swings, ups and downs like a roller coaster, it is also cold light. The Flowers aren't stable either (unless you dry them, and make them become a dust catcher), once they are picked they will soon wilt and die. The Ring in this combination links two unstable factors.
Oh there is definite mood swings on my part...this has been going on for about 3 weeks now of feeling highly emotionally strung, i can be out and about see a car that looks like his and then just start crying.
Paths - Heart - Flowers: you decide to follow your passion, and in your heart you nourish the beautiful picture of the good things in your relation.
I need to do some research on 3 x 3 again, as what even do the diagonal lines mean....is it influences ?
Flowers in 9 = 18: the Dog. You stick to it. Keeping up the positive aspects.

Thanks for your help Zhadee.

Sharla

I didn't read all the posts but bouquet reminded me of those flower arrangements they send people when recovering from surgeries at the hospital. It is a token for healing and means that although you may feel alone (in pain) you're still loved by many :)

Thanks for this ana luisa.....i wish this was actually true for me, but its actually not. And im not even feeling sorry for myself or exaggerating here, its an actual fact. All this im going through im going through solely alone....no one to turn to, or talk to for advice whatsoever.

My cards are my guidance at present :heart:

Sharla

I'm not an experienced Lenormand reader myself, but I wonder with the knighting if it is saying that you (lady) are continuing (whip) to hope for love (bouquet) and you just aren't moving forward as a result? You did mention that you tend to get your hopes up.

Yes i think this is exactly what im doing....but none of my readings or even this one is telling me to move forward :confused:

Sharla

Another thing I don't often do based on the traditional way I learned is read Lenormand cards in a purely psychological way. They represent people (as actors and the actions they take), places and "things." For me, it's more about practical matters: actions, reactions, events and their consequences; I don't find it reliable for finely tuned psychological profiling or emotional interplay. I try really hard not to blend my tarot and astrological meanings and correspondences with Lenormand. The Moon and the High Tower are two that can suffer the most from this misconception.

Yes this is true i struggle with moon and tower too as i read tarot also.

And yes your right, Lenormand is very matter of fact ish, and just skims the surface.....i need to remember this "actions, reactions, events and their consequences" that's a good way to put it.