Deriving Divinatory Meanings for Pip Cards of the Tarot de Marseille

tmgrl2

Diana said:
A "nervure" in botany is a "vein". But it is also sometimes called a nervure!!!

Kléa's book is most interesting. Some of the things I think should be taken with a pinch of salt, but it certainly gives much much food for thought. The way he (she? I think it is a "he" - no-one can tell me who this person is, but surely someone must know - I must really make more enquiries) goes into every single detail of the cards is most fascinating and I have certainly seen things in the cards which I would never have seen otherwise. Although many times I do not necessarily agree.

The divinatory meanings are sometimes..... strange.

But it is a remarkable book worth having and I take my hat off to Kléa.

ty, Diana...I value your opinion above many on the TdM!
See, I said "she" since I felt the author must be a WOMAN...how politically uncorrectly sexist am I? I looked through the book too and can't tell...but ty ...I will wade through it when I have time...right now I am still learning more about the meanings of the numbers...just got a few TdM decks and when I have them, plan to set them out side by side...and examine...

I reserve opinion since I haven't read the book, but in my "skimming" s(he) certainly does go in-depth in the pip cards...
at least it is rich in offerings...re colors, flowers, symbols, etc for the pips...

terri

Diana

terri: Kléa has written an OUTSTANDING book on numbers, called "Les Lettres-Nombres" - Energies vivantes au quotidien. De la Numérologie sacrée au thème individuel.

It is the one I use most when I am exploring the numbers. It has helped me tremendously to understand the "energy" of numbers. I don't use the numerology side (doing themes on people's birth-dates, etc.) so I can't comment on that side. I just use it for the understanding of the numbers themselves.

tmgrl2

Diana said:
terri: Kléa has written an OUTSTANDING book on numbers, called "Les Lettres-Nombres" - Energies vivantes au quotidien. De la Numérologie sacrée au thème individuel.

It is the one I use most when I am exploring the numbers. It has helped me tremendously to understand the "energy" of numbers. I don't use the numerology side (doing themes on people's birth-dates, etc.) so I can't comment on that side. I just use it for the understanding of the numbers themselves.

I was PM'ing you while you wrote this post! How serendipitous is that! Can I order this at Amazon.ca? I will search....I think I got Klea's book from alapage...It came pretty quickly!

ty

Diana

It is available from amazon.ca. You can even order his book called "7 clés pour comprendre l'Apocalypse". :D :D (Have never seen this one before!)

tmgrl2

Diana said:
It is available from amazon.ca. You can even order his book called "7 clés pour comprendre l'Apocalypse". :D :D (Have never seen this one before!)

TY ordered it....will save ordering other one for another time...have it in my favorites! ty

terri