Tarot iBooks or downloadable PDF??

Akilena

Hi everyone! I am spending 2 months overseas and I'm using this time to get introduced to tarot. I have been using various websites to reference the cards I pull, which can be okay, but kind of annoying.

I'd like just a straightforward reference guide, no personal journey memoirs or other spins on tarot (I wanna discover that for myself!)

I don't mind paying for a digital copy, but I'm wary of just "buying blind". There's lots out there.

I really like the descriptions that Keen.com gives, and would like something similar for my own reference!

Any help would be great, thanks everyone :)

Akilena

Thanks Zephyros! I like the looks of this one. Unfortunately I can't download this onto my iPhone. Laptop was just recently stolen hahah
I will, however, bookmark this page for later

bradford

This one is free. It might be a bit much for a beginner though.
You can save it to your desktop as an html file (or "source")
and it just opens in your default browser when you click on it.
Tarot as a Counseling Language
http://www.hermetica.info/Tarot.htm

avalonian

If you downloaded the Kindle app from Amazon onto your phone there is a wonderful choice of books.

I particularly like "A Guide to Tarot Card Meanings" by Mark McElroy. It includes questions to ask yourself for each card, it's like a reference book and a workbook combined. Very down to Earth and practical, you can download a Kindle sample first to get an idea and see if it's the sort of thing you're looking for.

If I was going away somewhere with no Internet access this is the paperback book I would take with me. I liked it so much I bought both the Kindle and paperback versions.

:) :) :)

Zephyros

When you become a subscriber you get Thirteen's book of meanings and other things. She's a great writer, really knows her stuff and is a member here. Well worth checking out.