Gilded Tarot - The Devil

DoreeninFl

Thank you for your thoughtful response Pamuya!!

I appreciate your insights.

Talitha

I'm studying Tarot using the Gilded Deck and among all of the 'Devil cards' I've seen online, I find the Devil in this particular one to be mysteriously sexy with his masked face and chiseled physique. ;) I always associate this card with seduction, temptation and alluring danger - although 'dark', it doesn't feel nearly as 'depressing/negative' to me as some of the other cards, including several of those in the 'Swords' suit. And I suppose it makes perfect sense to depict the Devil as an "attractive" figure like the archetypal 'bad boy' who is "wrong but so much fun."

ana luisa

Not only with this deck's Devil (which is incredibly hot!) but with other decks', I sometimes read it as the need to actually have fun, have a devil-may-care attitude. Also, sexual pleasure may be missing in your life. It REALLY depends on the surrounding cards. Not a negative card per se :)

DoreeninFl

Surrounding cards

Hi,

I have been studying the meaning of the Gilded Tarot cards and am getting a feel for them. Can you suggest any material that would help me understand how surrounding cards affect the reading?

PAMUYA

Hi,

I have been studying the meaning of the Gilded Tarot cards and am getting a feel for them. Can you suggest any material that would help me understand how surrounding cards affect the reading?

When I was first learning to read , which was decades ago, I did not have access to reading material to learn to read, I would suggest posting your question in the using Tarot card section.

DoreeninFl

Reading Materials

Thanks for your advice!