Have you ever bought a misprint because of its particularity?

Padma

It is an odd concept that an error which was irritating and caused a delay could have a desirable outcome.
Perhaps, in this case I should send them out in the future, they are, after all an extra card rather than something as jarring as a typo.
That said I would remove it for a reading, as I would constantly think it was a card in need of flipping... So maybe it would just be a pain....Who knows?

I would love to have a card like that in a deck, just for fun! That is very different from typos or ill-printed cards...

I once received a deck in which there were two Ace of Cups cards, which made me happy, as it was just an extra card and no others were missing. And once, I got two Lovers cards in a deck, which was also fun!

@Emily - how can you possibly restrain yourself from having the BB Cats deck! :bugeyed: That was my first MRP deck, and oddly, still my fave! :D

wooden-eye

Well, now I would like to formally apologise to all here who received a Bonefire without the double-sided back card -I am sorry to have gyped ya and if money were no object or postage was free I would send them out....but alas.....