My Moldevite Experience

wraithklewn

So i just got my small piece of moldavite in the mail. Thanks to Astraea for the recommendation for where to get it. Anyways i want to make this thread to document over time things that this tiny beauty helps bring about.

Ok so ive held it for a little while and i didnt really feel anything like some others here have mentioned they experienced..

i'm a litte bit embarassed to say this ..but all of a sudden i was overcome with tears out of nowhere and and overwheming feeling of happiness.. and like a feeling of FINALLY. something i havent seen in a very long time. like a child that found his lost teddy bear years and years ago and missed it so much and wants to give it a huge hug being so excited hes been found and back again.

i really dont know what to make of all of this...

Tigerangel

I bought a piece of moldavite awhile ago too, and I felt nothing from it, so either the piece is to small to work with me or its not a crystal that connects with me, but your experience sounds like you had underlying emotions that needed to be released, I had that experience with carnelian so now if I need negative or blocked emotions cleared I will use a piece of carnelian to help me, but so far the moldavite doesn't do anything for me.

Will look forward to seeing how you progress with your moldavite.

Maybe I should pair mine with my carnelian see if it jump-starts it for me šŸ˜„

yannie

I have to say, when I first came across moldavite it was not at all what I expected. I expected it to be more rock-like, not glass-like...& less expensive... & more available in non-jewellery form... I went into a shop asking about it because someone had mentioned its healing properties long ago & I just remembered that in that particular second. That's all I cared about. I didn't expect it to be so powerful. I wasn't looking for out-of-this-world experiences; wasn't aware of this aspect of moldavite. Didn't really read up about it before I asked about it and held it. Just that when I held it, I knew I had to have it...

One does have to watch their intentions with this stone, because it is not a gentle one. It brings you what you need whether you like it or not; & what you need isn't always what you want.

wraithklewn

I have to say that since ive gotten this moldavite i have not been able to put it down. Ive not had any bad sensations like some others such as headaches or anything like that.. but a very peaceful calm and feeling ive missed this little thing for ages. this is my first "crystal" ive gotten for its metaphysical properties and this journey is all new to me.

But ive always been interested in crystals since a young age.. where i live there are places to go and hunt for them. if i was lucky to i could go out and find watermelon tourmaline as this US state is famous for its discovery. i can find pieces of clear and smokey quartz in my driveway all day long if wanted to.

i only read a tiny bit of moldavite on here and for some reason i had to get it right away. and i agree Yannie..it is very expensive and i didnt expect it to be a tectite and glass like. But it is very beautiful and unique and whatever it may bring to me im looking forward to what happens.

Thas unfortunate that nothing seemed to happen with your moldavite Tigerangel i did read on here that a clear quartz point can really boost its properties. Ive also read that there are people out there that make this crystals from molds and green man made glass and sell it as genuine. Hopefully that isnt the case for you.

yannie

:joke: yeah where I live we import almost EVERYTHING! Or get really innovative... :D The closest place for mining gems is a 1km drive over a bridge + time taken to get to a specific state, depending on traffic. If you wanted to drive, lol.

Enjoy your experience ;)

celticnoodle

So i just got my small piece of moldavite in the mail. Thanks to Astraea for the recommendation for where to get it. Anyways i want to make this thread to document over time things that this tiny beauty helps bring about.

Ok so ive held it for a little while and i didnt really feel anything like some others here have mentioned they experienced..

i'm a litte bit embarassed to say this ..but all of a sudden i was overcome with tears out of nowhere and and overwheming feeling of happiness.. and like a feeling of FINALLY. something i havent seen in a very long time. like a child that found his lost teddy bear years and years ago and missed it so much and wants to give it a huge hug being so excited hes been found and back again.

i really dont know what to make of all of this...
Its wonderful you are keeping track of your experiences with the moldavite here, wraithklewn. Continue to do so. I didn't realize at first that it was my moldavite that gave me the intense headaches/migraines. But, when this was suggested to me and I began to put the stone in a separate room from me and stay away from it--the migraine would disappear. I'd go retrieve the moldavite, and I'd get another migraine. It surprised me that it would affect me or anyone so intensely! I am still learning from this moldavite. It came to me, when I really needed it and I've owned this stone for years now. It is still helping me with things--but is so subtle that it is surprising to me.

I bought a piece of moldavite awhile ago too, and I felt nothing from it, so either the piece is to small to work with me or its not a crystal that connects with me, but your experience sounds like you had underlying emotions that needed to be released, I had that experience with carnelian so now if I need negative or blocked emotions cleared I will use a piece of carnelian to help me, but so far the moldavite doesn't do anything for me.
All I can say is that perhaps your moldavite is also being so subtle that you aren't noticing the effects it has on you yet? Or perhaps the moldavite came to you at a time that you don't really need it - yet. I agree that maybe pairing it with your carnelian, since this stone has an effect on you, may help. Maybe also meditating with it and asking the moldavite how it should be used to help you would also help.

I have to say that since ive gotten this moldavite i have not been able to put it down. Ive not had any bad sensations like some others such as headaches or anything like that.. but a very peaceful calm and feeling ive missed this little thing for ages. this is my first "crystal" ive gotten for its metaphysical properties and this journey is all new to me.

But ive always been interested in crystals since a young age.. where i live there are places to go and hunt for them. if i was lucky to i could go out and find watermelon tourmaline as this US state is famous for its discovery. i can find pieces of clear and smokey quartz in my driveway all day long if wanted to.
oh wow! how lucky YOU are! I'd LOVE to be able to find my own moldavite or smokey quartz or watermelon tourmaline... hmmm...maybe I should put THAT on my bucket list! :D

I'm watching this thread with great interest.

yannie

All I can say is that perhaps your moldavite is also being so subtle that you aren't noticing the effects it has on you yet? Or perhaps the moldavite came to you at a time that you don't really need it - yet. I agree that maybe pairing it with your carnelian, since this stone has an effect on you, may help. Maybe also meditating with it and asking the moldavite how it should be used to help you would also help.

Yes! Moldavite can have a very subtle effect as well. You'd have to be very aware of yourself & your surroundings to notice it ;)

Tigerangel

That's awesome, I would love to be able to find a crystal straight from nature.
That's unfortunate that nothing seemed to happen with your moldavite Tigerangel i did read on here that a clear quartz point can really boost its properties. Ive also read that there are people out there that make this crystals from molds and green man made glass and sell it as genuine. Hopefully that isnt the case for you.

Yes there's alot of the fake ones about, I bought mine from a mineral dealer and the piece I have is really small as they are so expensive for a good sized piece, mine is only around 4mm in size so it is very small, as couldn't afford the larger ones at the time and was originally for being incorporated into a moonstone pendant.

So I do think it's a genuine piece, I also haven't really spent alot of time with it yet, I'll need to get it back out and spend time with it and see what happens.

Also looking forward to reading how you and moldavite are bonding.

All I can say is that perhaps your moldavite is also being so subtle that you aren't noticing the effects it has on you yet? Or perhaps the moldavite came to you at a time that you don't really need it - yet. I agree that maybe pairing it with your carnelian, since this stone has an effect on you

Hi celticnoodle, hope you are keeping well.

To be honest I probably haven't given the stone a chance yet, I was originally going to add into a moonstone pendant I was making, but I decided against it, so since my original handling of it, I really haven't exposed myself to it very much yet as it's so small I didn't want lose it.

It's stored with my collection of crystals which I keep in a 3 tier make up box that I use as my crystal storage for the crystals I'm not working with, right now I have just been using my carnelian and some of clear quartz and my cherry quartz skull, he's called feldar got his name through a mediation with him.

I do probably need to work with my piece of moldavite more extensively and cleanse it then meditate with it as I don't think I went through my cleansing ritual with it because I was going to add it in the moonstone pendant and would have cleansed it after I had finished doing any work on it, I'm just realising that now may have been why I didn't feel anything with my initial handling of it.

wraithklewn

Ok so i felt that trying to post a pic of my moldavite was something i should do in case anyone was interested in what it looks like. it is a very small piece but i still like it very much.

rVGzKm5.jpg

celticnoodle

That's awesome, I would love to be able to find a crystal straight from nature.
I still kick myself for not taking home a gorgeous piece of raw white crystal I found in the state park in AZ. I was drawn right to it and it was GORGEOUS! But, signs everywhere said NOT to take anything out of the park, and I complied. I've regretted it ever since. *sigh* I think the next time I find something like that, I will take it, regardless of any signs. :eek: )}

Hi celticnoodle, hope you are keeping well.
Yep, T.Y. doing very well. :)

right now I have just been using my carnelian and some of clear quartz and my cherry quartz skull, he's called feldar got his name through a mediation with him.
oooh, interesting! I'd LOVE to read about that story of you meditating with him and finding out his name. I love stories like this!

I do probably need to work with my piece of moldavite more extensively and cleanse it then meditate with it as I don't think I went through my cleansing ritual with it because I was going to add it in the moonstone pendant and would have cleansed it after I had finished doing any work on it, I'm just realising that now may have been why I didn't feel anything with my initial handling of it.
be careful with cleaning it. though I am sure you know what you are doing. I now only clean my crystals by putting it next to a crystal tower I have that is a natural crystal cleanser.

Ok so i felt that trying to post a pic of my moldavite was something i should do in case anyone was interested in what it looks like. it is a very small piece but i still like it very much.

rVGzKm5.jpg

Beautiful! Mine is also small--about the same size. I would love to get some more--but haven't as of yet. Mine is a pendant and I wear it daily now from a chain.