Being Born Premature

annik

Yeah, I must agree. Whatever if premature or late, it is more important the actual date and hour of birth. Kind of the here and now. There is so much that can impact on pregnancy! I had been a premature baby and when I was born, my mom was under a difficult situation. But my character is definitely a stubborn taurus!

On the other hand, my half-sister is born 10 days late and she is very piscean. And she always had an affinity with water. I don't imagine her being born on her due date!

Of course I don't fully feel in agreement with my chart. I have my Venus in Pieces and I find it hard sometimes!

lilangel09

I don't think it matters when you were supposed to be born. All that matters is when you were actually born. This is my view on it.

I've read (or misread) that the Ascendant or Rising sign is when you physically enter the world, which is why the rising sign is associated with physical characteristics.

There are a lot of factors in a chart that can influence a person. To base a reading wholly on a person's ASC or Sun sign is a mistake, you have to consider the chart as a whole.

Beebs_94

WOW! You guys! Thanks for all the feedback!

At least now i know that my Rising Sign and Ascendant Sign and the rest of the chart is basically my real chart lol. Its very interesting to see how at the moment that a person comes into this world the astrological energies (if you will) are glued to you...

Im going to try and figure out why my rising sign sorta doesnt fit with me!

You guys have given me alot of food for thought!! Thanks :)

Libra8ca

Beebs_94 said:

At least now i know that my Rising Sign and Ascendant Sign and the rest of the chart is basically my real chart lol. Its very interesting to see how at the moment that a person comes into this world the astrological energies (if you will) are glued to you...

You might want to look at your chart using the sidereal zodiac as opposed to the tropical zodiac. I find that the rising sign fits me better when I use the sidereal zodiac, but that's just me and everyone has to do their own research. Also the moon, sun and any stelliums will have an effect on you personality so you really have to look at the whole chart.

AmethystEyes

Beebs_94 said:

You should look at the aspects to your ascendant and the other planets in the 1st house. And maybe read around more? Some places don't give that good of descriptions.