trying to figure out what to do about a tough situation

sistermoon

Hi,

I'm almost reluctant to post, but my nervous system is in tatters and like this, I'm a *lousy* read for myself. It's a situation that's just come up in the last day. I looked around the Astrology forum the other day and it seemed like the best fit, possibly a horary reading? The problem is that the issue is intensely private, yet, until I find peace from it my heart's too blue to read here, which I want/need to do. I just feel awful.

Am I in the right place? Any suggestions?

With great appreciation,
sistermoon

Minderwiz

Hi,

If you check the guidelines http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=38383

you'll see that we ask for a minimum of 30 posts for reading requests to be accepted.

Responses even then are really at the discretion of contibutors. I do do horary readings, but this week I'm extremely busy both with readings I've committed to, help I've promised and family issues. From what you say you need a rapid response. You can PM the question to me but I can't guarantee to get round to it for some time yet

sistermoon

Thanks for replying, Minderwiz.

I understand with your grade of talent how busy you must be, so I'll take the time in the next week to fulfill the 30 post minimum requirement. When that's done, I'll send you a PM (hopefully then will be a better time for you.)

Thanks so much!
sistermoon

p.s. I'll *very gladly* offer detailed feedback in return (200+ meaningful words would be easily done.)