2 of wands and Knight of Cups as an outcome

Wheeler5

I recently did a reading and got these two cards in the outcome position. I see the 2 of wands as a decision to be made and ultimately choosing between two options. I also see a lot of passion in this card due to it being wands. The knight of cups however is not one of my favorite cards. I see him as being emotional (because of the cups) but also wishy washy and here and gone in the next minute. The biggest trouble I have with tarot is combining cards for an ultimate meaning. So how would you read these two together as the final cards in a spread?

Virgo26

I think it'd depend on context but maybe choosing to or plucking up courage to follow your heart? Or deciding whether that person/situation/thing is right for you?

Laurelle

Someone offers you love or friendship (can be anything really) and you decide on whether you want to take it.

Wheeler5

Virgo26- I definitely agree with your interpretation about finding the courage to follow your heart. I believe in this situation for the friend I read for it definitely fits.

Laurelle- Thank you so responding. With the 2 of wands indicating a decision and the KOC being so emotional your interpenetration makes perfect sense.