The wheel of fortune as relationship potentiall

eagle star

Hi everyone!

How you you read the wheel of fortune as relantionship potencial between 2 people?
- good omen / good luck ?
- it's not defined yet (the wheel is still turning)?
- a relationship with ups and downs?
- a relationship that is meant to be (a question of fate)?

What are you thoughts on this?
Thanks!
eagle star

Laurelle

Oh! I like the Wheel combination. Is this your own relationship or are you reading for someone else? I think if you are reading for yourself then you all your definitions are probably right on. You can use your intuition to guide you.

I think the Wheel brings good luck to any relationship. It's a karmic tie or it's something that you "need". It's meant to happen as part of your life path.

I see the Wheel in romance as optimistic, fertile, and honest. You will have a very honest and open communicative relationship. I see lots of giggling between the couple. You may even take trips together because you love culture and adventure. A very whirlwind romance as everything moves in perfect harmony with each other. It's the right time for this. Perfect timing.

pageofswords9110

I think the wheel simply means a relationship with karmic ties. Its fated. This doesn't mean its gonna be a good or bad relationship. It simply means this person was bought into your life to teach you some lessons. There will be up and downs. Just be prepared for a rollercoaster ride.

eagle star

Oh! I like the Wheel combination. Is this your own relationship or are you reading for someone else? I think if you are reading for yourself then you all your definitions are probably right on. You can use your intuition to guide you.

I think the Wheel brings good luck to any relationship. It's a karmic tie or it's something that you "need". It's meant to happen as part of your life path.

I see the Wheel in romance as optimistic, fertile, and honest. You will have a very honest and open communicative relationship. I see lots of giggling between the couple. You may even take trips together because you love culture and adventure. A very whirlwind romance as everything moves in perfect harmony with each other. It's the right time for this. Perfect timing.

Hi Laurelle!
Beautiful things you said...:)
The reading is for me, but it is not a relationship yet...that's why I asked for the potential of it.
I always felt the karmic tie between us...I feel our souls were somehow conected in a past life, and there are lessons for both to learn...but I still don't get if there is potencial for us to be together in this life...still a mistery to me... :/

eagle star

I think the wheel simply means a relationship with karmic ties. Its fated. This doesn't mean its gonna be a good or bad relationship. It simply means this person was bought into your life to teach you some lessons. There will be up and downs. Just be prepared for a rollercoaster ride.

Hi likei!
I do feel the karmic connection that you mention...but since this 2 people are not together how would you read it? would you imagine this 2 together? Is there potential for it?

Thanks for the help

pageofswords9110

Hi likei!
I do feel the karmic connection that you mention...but since this 2 people are not together how would you read it? would you imagine this 2 together? Is there potential for it?

Thanks for the help

There's always potential but the question is are both people ready to learn the lessons and put a side their ego and past ? Most time both parties aren't so one ends up extremely hurt but they both learn from it and grow.

Laurelle

Yes, potential is there. It will work out when the time is right, which will probably be soon.

eagle star

Thank you laurelle and likei for your imputs!
:)

Meditarot

I know a couple who has Wheel of Fortune as their relationship Tarot card (from a numerological standpoint):

It was a really turbulent relationship in the beginning. At one point they were together, then they were not. A really on/off -relationship.
The guy almost went for another girl when they were in the off -phase, the girl panicked and ended telling me about it. I tried to support her.
They ended up together eventually and now they have just had their second baby.

I don't know if this answered the question but I decided to share my story around the topic.

eagle star

I know a couple who has Wheel of Fortune as their relationship Tarot card (from a numerological standpoint):

It was a really turbulent relationship in the beginning. At one point they were together, then they were not. A really on/off -relationship.
The guy almost went for another girl when they were in the off -phase, the girl panicked and ended telling me about it. I tried to support her.
They ended up together eventually and now they have just had their second baby.

I don't know if this answered the question but I decided to share my story around the topic.

A roller coster relationship :) :) :)
So far the wheel has been downwards...I hope it will start to be upwards!!!
Yes...it did help...thank you so much :)