Lovers Rx (again and again!)

Sharla

He feels unable to be able to move on from the commitment he had in the past (lovers rx). I wouldnt say just yet he was ready for another commitment just yet, hes still held up on the other one.

tarot_quest

He feels unable to be able to move on from the commitment he had in the past (lovers rx). I wouldnt say just yet he was ready for another commitment just yet, hes still held up on the other one.

Yes, I feel that he is still attached to his previous relationship even if he broke up. But whatever how he feels, he should not have seen me yesterday if he did not care about what I had to say and he did look like if I was bothering him

Sharla

And rx hierophant would be his marriage that didn't work out so good, hence the divorce.

tarot_quest

And rx hierophant would be his marriage that didn't work out so good, hence the divorce.

You are cute!

7 years is quite long but he is only 25 and he was not married. But I understand what you mean! Such a long relationship is almost like a wedding

It sucked that I had feelings for him so fast...

Sharla

You are cute!

7 years is quite long but he is only 25 and he was not married. But I understand what you mean! Such a long relationship is almost like a wedding

It sucked that I had feelings for him so fast...

Plus you could just be someone to take his mind off things and to "try" and get over his ex, but obviously he hasn't and who wouldn't after 7 years, that's gonna take a lot of getting over.

So unless you want to just be a rebound fling for him,then stay away especially if you've already got feelings for him.

Explain to him this, and tell him your here for him as a friend if he wants.