Cards for Academics

KnightOfTheCosmos

For instance Pentacles as a suit I can see as favorable in many ways like the Page of Pentacles. But the 4 of Pentacles or even the Knight of Pentacles may be a little troublesome for graduate students who need some momentum to get through their studies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's awesome how people interpret the tarot differently. :D

I get the Knight of Pentacles for my studies when I'm actually TOO involved in them and need a break. Other times, it's just a sign to show me I'm on the right path and to keep going.

As for cards that represent academia, it depends on the situation. I've gotten 6 of Wands to represent success in my academic endeavors. 8 of Pentacles to represent that my day will be filled with school work. The World to represent graduating. That's just my personal interpretations of the cards that came up for my education. :)

blackmoonbee

It's awesome how people interpret the tarot differently. :D

I get the Knight of Pentacles for my studies when I'm actually TOO involved in them and need a break. Other times, it's just a sign to show me I'm on the right path and to keep going.

As for cards that represent academia, it depends on the situation. I've gotten 6 of Wands to represent success in my academic endeavors. 8 of Pentacles to represent that my day will be filled with school work. The World to represent graduating. That's just my personal interpretations of the cards that came up for my education. :)

Ohhh I can totally see 8 of Pentacles representing a day filled with work. I agree it is so situational! Thank you for sharing

blackmoonbee

Swords. Sword cards are deeply, deeply about the mind. The court cards for how to conduct your intellectual life, the pips for thought-patterns that arguably may or may not need some work. :)

Ah Yes! This makes sense to me.
Court Cards as far as how you conduct your intellectual life would mean
King- how you lead
Queen- how you relate
Knight- how you move/progress
Page- how you understand/learn

Maybe?