7 of cups for physical appearance

Bonny

Hi There,

I have been looking at some cards for how they might reflect physical appearance and am stumped by 7 of cups.

I wondered if it might mean that the person looks confused, bewildered or disoriented a lot of the time butvyhat seemed too linear an explanation.
Perhaps more subtly, it means their appearance changes a lot?

Maybe they have mismatching items on in their clothing selection?

Any other ideas folks?

B:)

Barleywine

Hmm . . . Venus in Scorpio and in its detriment doesn't bring up a pleasant vision; maybe coarse, sallow or bilious-looking, possibly loutish. Think Steve Buscemi at his most anemic and scrofulous. The refinement of Venus would be largely lacking in acerbic Scorpio. There might be an unhealthy-looking "softness." Makes me think of Play-Doh.

To all who have Venus in Scorpio here, this is strictly an academic exercise! :)

Like this!

Attachments

• Venus in Scorpio.jpg
    Venus in Scorpio.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 3,189

DDwarks

Makes me think of Play-Doh.

To all who have Venus in Scorpio here, this is strictly an academic exercise! :)

Haha!
Ive no idea about my own chart so I'm not offendedl. I know from experience however that offending a scorpio is a bad idea indeed...strictly academic or not!

7 Cups as looks to me would say ecclectic, diverse.
Think many different styles in the wardrobe and not shy about bright colours.
My feelings are someone who's a fashion victim, affirming themselves through designer clothing.
I guess playdoh, as in modelled to look like the lastest hot trend is making sense now.

violetdaisy

Appearance of 7 of C...
What suits his/her fancy? I would imagine that this person has a variety of interesting ways to present themselves, all contained within a mosaic that can make a bigger picture of who they feel they are. What does a person who wears a slimming black corset with a set of slim denim jeans and a simple updo have in common with someone who wears a set of conservative black slacks and a white button-up blouse and a swinging ponytail? Waitress at "Olive Garden" turned bartender at sexy nightclub. She looks amazing as both....

Versatile .... but somehow his/her "looks" link together to form a whole.

Kalisti

I would think someone with unique and eccentric looks. Helena Bonham Carter (especially in Fight Club) is sort of an example of what I would think of...not unattractive but unconventional, particularly in manner of style.

Bonny

Hmm . . . Venus in Scorpio and in its detriment doesn't bring up a pleasant vision; maybe coarse, sallow or bilious-looking, possibly loutish. Think Steve Buscemi at his most anemic and scrofulous. The refinement of Venus would be largely lacking in acerbic Scorpio. There might be an unhealthy-looking "softness." Makes me think of Play-Doh.

Like this!

Very interesting Barleywine!

Play-doh sounds useful - so it's an image where they look like they are unfinished somehow, no clear lines or edges. Scruffy !? - very interesting !! Thanks for these suggestions!

Bonny

Haha!
Ive no idea about my own chart so I'm not offendedl. I know from experience however that offending a scorpio is a bad idea indeed...strictly academic or not!

7 Cups as looks to me would say ecclectic, diverse.
Think many different styles in the wardrobe and not shy about bright colours.
My feelings are someone who's a fashion victim, affirming themselves through designer clothing.
I guess playdoh, as in modelled to look like the lastest hot trend is making sense now.

These are great!

Oh yes, Venus in Scorpio (intense!!)
I see, so like they're combining styles a bit haphazardly... not to say it doesn't work, but that the look is experimental almost.
Good!! Thank you!!

Bonny

Appearance of 7 of C...
What suits his/her fancy? I would imagine that this person has a variety of interesting ways to present themselves, all contained within a mosaic that can make a bigger picture of who they feel they are. What does a person who wears a slimming black corset with a set of slim denim jeans and a simple updo have in common with someone who wears a set of conservative black slacks and a white button-up blouse and a swinging ponytail? Waitress at "Olive Garden" turned bartender at sexy nightclub. She looks amazing as both....

Versatile .... but somehow his/her "looks" link together to form a whole.

Yes, this makes sense - it is diverse and works in an unexpected , quirky way!? Am I detecting Aquarius energy here (Aquarius ascendant?)

Bonny

I would think someone with unique and eccentric looks. Helena Bonham Carter (especially in Fight Club) is sort of an example of what I would think of...not unattractive but unconventional, particularly in manner of style.

Yes, this makes sense - that's the impression that seems to be coming out - 7 of cups gives a sense of that eccentric side - ah yes Helena Bonham carter! Great suggestion!!

Barleywine

Play-doh sounds useful - so it's an image where they look like they are unfinished somehow, no clear lines or edges.

Precisely what I was thinking. Compared to modeling clay, it's a very crude, messy medium.