The Sirian Starseed Tarot - Who Wants To Begin A Study Group?

UnicornHealer

Alrighty then! Should we start with the major arcana? And, do we need a new thread for it? And for each card? Or do we just keep conversing here... ??? I've never done this before (starting a study group on AT)

--Merlina

Sulis

Hi Unicornhealer,

You can study cards in any order you like but please start a new thread for each one, put the name of the deck in the thread title and send me a private message with a link to the thread.

It's all explained in the Tarot Study Group posting guidelines at the top of this forum.. Here's a link: Tarot Study Groups Posting Guidelines - PLEASE READ

I've also sent you a private message.

Sulis

yisraela

Alrighty then! Should we start with the major arcana? And, do we need a new thread for it? And for each card? Or do we just keep conversing here... ??? I've never done this before (starting a study group on AT)

--Merlina

Oh gosh... I've never done this either... So I have no clue lol

yisraela

Hi Unicornhealer,

You can study cards in any order you like but please start a new thread for each one, put the name of the deck in the thread title and send me a private message with a link to the thread.

It's all explained in the Tarot Study Group posting guidelines at the top of this forum.. Here's a link: Tarot Study Groups Posting Guidelines - PLEASE READ

Sulis
Oh, ok great! Thanks!!

yisraela

--Merlina

How will I know how to find the study??

yisraela

--Merlina
Yes!!! Major arcana sounds good to me!! Do you want to start the thread or do you want me too. Sorry I was slow to reply. Wed is my school day so I was studying lol

yisraela

--Merlina
Ok, I started a new thread. I hope I did it right lol
~Rayla

yisraela

Hi Unicornhealer,

Sulis
I started a thread under groups. I think I called it the sirian starseed tarot - major arcana- starseed? Something close to that

Sulis

I've started an index thread for the group and added the threads so far to it..
I added the traditional name of the card to the thread title too so if you could do that, it would be helpful..

The index thread is here: Sirian Starseed Tarot Study Group Index Thread

And it's been added to the main study groups index thread here: Index of study groups

Could you please send me a private message when a new thread is started so that I can add it to the index thread?

Thanks.

Sulis - moderator

yisraela

I've started an index thread for the group and added the threads so far to it..
I added the traditional name of the card to the thread title too so if you could do that, it would be helpful..

The index thread is here: Sirian Starseed Tarot Study Group Index Thread

And it's been added to the main study groups index thread here: Index of study groups

Could you please send me a private message when a new thread is started so that I can add it to the index thread?

Thanks.

Sulis - moderator

Thank you!!