Deck Recommendations

moonspirit

Hi everyone

I'm thinking of getting a new oracle deck and wanted some opinions.

So far, I'm thinking between Psycards the Mystical Lenormand and the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards.

I don't have a Lenormand deck and would like something easy to learn and able to give in depth readings with.

Thank You:heart:M

Ashtaroot

Mystical Lenormand is amazing and I am getting very accurate and to the point readings with lots of details IMHO

good luck

Golden Moon

I recomend the Lenormand Decks. I've been wanting to get the Psycards, but I don't know, I need to look more into them.

moonspirit

Thanks Ashtaroot and Golden Moon :)

I do like the scans of the Mystical and am leaning towards them.

thorhammer

I love my Les Vieux Jours Lenormand, but I don't think Pam is making them any more. There are always the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards, which apparently work almost like Lenormand - I never got anything out of them except extreme frustration, but lots here swear by them, and they are very beautiful!

But if you want something entirely different and off the wall - I'm just starting to flirt with my Ladybug Oracle (Das Gluckskafer Orakel) and it is just beautiful! The cards are very tiny, but the artwork is just adorable and the cards illustrate a surprising array of concepts. Highly recommended.

\m/ Kat

moonspirit

thorhammer said:
But if you want something entirely different and off the wall - I'm just starting to flirt with my Ladybug Oracle (Das Gluckskafer Orakel) and it is just beautiful! The cards are very tiny, but the artwork is just adorable and the cards illustrate a surprising array of concepts. Highly recommended.

\m/ Kat

Thanks a lot! I love ladybugs :) For weeks I kept finding them on or near me a few months back. Do you know where I could see the deck online?