Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

Chronata

All of the orders have now been shipped! And I am so happy that you guys are loving them!

I am now quite fond of them myself. :)

Silverwings ,Look to your mailbox! :D

Dan S

I just received mine. It came with a unicorn fortune stone. I must say this looks even better in real life than it did in the scans. Thank you Chronata! My first spread was an inquiry about my house's roof replacement, happening today. The cards I got were rider, house, heart. Perfect!

garmonbozia

Mine came while I was out of town at a work convention.
What a perfect present to come home to!

baylys

Yay! Mine got delivered less than 5 minutes ago.

They are STUNNING! And I got the Bee, an insect that holds a lot of meaning for me (even going so far as to get a tattoo with one).

I am very much in love with the ship card!

I am so looking forward to using these....maybe I should have ordered 3 decks so I can use them till they fall apart in exhaustion....

Chronata

Yay! I am so glad that they are arriving now!

I am also super excited to see that the random fortune stones seem to have significance. This happens to me a lot, but it's always so awesome to see!

And those boxes are so great, aren't they? I love those boxes. I would marry those boxes. They were cheaper than every other box I have purchased for decks.

The second half of the printing(the next 50) will be done next week (I hope) so I can take them with me to sell on the road! Yay!

I think these will be the perfect fortune telling deck to sell at renaissance faires!

DownUnderNZer

Nice deck.....shame the previous ones including tarot arent available anymore. :(

baylys

I know! I would kill to get my mitts on some of Chronata's previous decks.

Chronata

I usually make my decks in small small editions, because I can't really sell more than a hundred of anything.* Usually*
The Minute Lenormand surprised me, because I never expected it to go to three editionswith the total of 150 decks.

I know I have a handful of very loyal fans, and I love you guys so very much! :heart:

If I could... I would pay to reprint EVERYTHING so they would be available all the time, but I don't have the resources yet.

The All Hallows and Minute are still in print through Tarot Connection, though which is my life saver.

I am still trying to figure out a good way to reprint the Masquerade,and the Noir.
Maybe a kickstarter?
The deal with the Masquerade, is that I want to finish the full deck first...because not many people want to play with Majors Only decks.

avalonian

Mine arrived today (earlier than expected!) and it is just as delightful as I knew it would be.
:) :heart: :)

baylys

Is that the Minute Tarot? I got your 3rd ed minute lennie. I might just wander over and have a look.......