What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Madrigal

Roots of Asia, thanks to Thoughtful's link :D

rachelcat

Oh dear, so many I need to keep track . . ?

I got my replacement Sacred Mirrors Cards on Friday. I had them once, traded them away, and evidently "need" them again! http://shop.cosm.org/sacredmirrorscardset.aspx

I'm awaiting Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle from Seven's tarot day sale. (She says they're being printed now.)

I preordered the Chelsea Lenormand, which is supposed to come sometime in June.

And I backed Tabula Mundi, so it should be coming sometime.

And Tarot Pink, same.

So the only thing really in the mail to me at this minute is some tea from Stash! :p

Asher

Found Brian Williams' Renaissance Tarot at my local used bookstore! Had it, gave it away and bought it again because I missed it.

Got Tarot de Tahiti from a dear friend who got it while celebrating her 50th anniversary in Bora Bora! I'm jealous...

And my Lenormand reading mat from Seven arrived today!

skyfiery

I'm waiting on the Tarot of Trees. Can't wait to get it.

HuskyChariot

'Fair faced' Baba bag for my newly purchased Victorian Fairy...

and a MINI Baroque Bohemian Cats... so glad the timing was right to find these beauties for sale :heart:

Libra 58

I have just ordered the book "Holistic Tarot" by Benebell Growth.

littlethings

Just got Angels Tarot (Place) and Mystic Meg yesterday and my PCS in a tin arrived today :)

MissChiff

Rumi tarot and Baba Fairytale tarot. I can't wait also a Bohemian Gothic book. All thanks to Rodney.

MoonGypsy

Thanks to Rodney, i have coming:

Fenestra
Spanish [TdM style]
Mantegna

i have had all 3 of these at one time or another, and look
forward to receiving them with a greater appreciation...:)

rachelcat

Oh dear, so many I need to keep track . . ?

I got my replacement Sacred Mirrors Cards on Friday. I had them once, traded them away, and evidently "need" them again! http://shop.cosm.org/sacredmirrorscardset.aspx

I'm awaiting Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle from Seven's tarot day sale. (She says they're being printed now.)

I preordered the Chelsea Lenormand, which is supposed to come sometime in June.

And I backed Tabula Mundi, so it should be coming sometime.

And Tarot Pink, same.

So the only thing really in the mail to me at this minute is some tea from Stash! :p

I KNEW I had to keep track! Forgot about the Brass and Steam, also backed and will get it sometime.

OK, now I feel better with a full list . . .