Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Horary reading available.

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
Wow, Miss sharla do not know how you did this but is true all what you said, spot on, what amaze me is that you did not use birthday or time to do this reading and that's exceptional. Every single thing you mention is true, so don't know what else to say, but thanks so much. I will keep looking


Cacia

Blessings
Hi Cacia i did use a birthtime for your chart,, the birth time is "the time i understood your question" hence why i asked for clarification so many times prior.

With horary as soon as the reader has the question in their head and asks it, then this is the "birth time" for it.....so its just like the birthtime when you are born, which is your natal chart.

Its the birth of the question.

Cacia you say that a lot of what i said is true. Could you please clarify what these are so i know where ive interpreted correctly, please.
Top   #51
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
Miss Sharla

would you mind if I asked a second question? would like to know how does my romantic future looks like?

thanks

Ps. If, you can not do it is perfectly okay, but thanks
Im happy to do this next question for you tomorrow, but once again need clarification.

Are you single and looking for love ?

Also i can only do this by maybe asking for the rest of this year in terms of romance prospects.

When i get a clarification in order to give myself a clear question i will note the time of this.
Top   #52
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 
Citizen

Cacia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Im happy to do this next question for you tomorrow, but once again need clarification.

Are you single and looking for love ?

Also i can only do this by maybe asking for the rest of this year in terms of romance prospects.

When i get a clarification in order to give myself a clear question i will note the time of this, but i will do do your chart tomorrow with the time "i gave birth to the universe" your question.
yes, single not looking but curious to know what is in store for me, if anything else is needed let me know, thanks miss sharla

blessings
Top   #53
lighthousekeeper's Avatar
lighthousekeeper  lighthousekeeper is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
lighthousekeeper 
Citizen

lighthousekeeper's Avatar

Hi,

I'm going on holiday with my children, leaving August 14 for 6 nights, to a Muslim country. I have terrorism in the back of my mind like everyone... Is our holiday going to be safe?
Top   #54
AraLuck's Avatar
AraLuck  AraLuck is offline
Moon Lover
 
Join Date: 26 Oct 2015
Location: L’Océan Indien
Posts: 2,060
AraLuck 
Moon Lover

AraLuck's Avatar

Hi Sharla,

if I may sit?

Do you see SJ and I getting together in an informal relationship?

(By informal I mean, no strings attached, casual, friends with benefits type).
Top   #55
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Lighthousekeeper and cacia, im going to do Aralucks first as its quite a simple one to do.

Im then over the next couple of days going to be working on Lighthousekeepers as ive already erected the chart.

Cacia yours is not so important so ill do yours after.
Top   #56
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar
Araluck


http://imgur.com/a/mO5Tq

Will you and Sj get together informally ?

You - Mercury
Him - Jupiter

Part of desire @ Virgo 9,33"

Mercury and jupiter flows towards each other = (+)

Looking at the part of romantic desire, falling @ 6 virgo and in your 1st house and is also your significator, this is showing a strong desire from your part towards him.

Significator of lot of desire is mercury, same as you and jupiter retrogrades back towards mercury (+)

Jupiter retrogrades towards the Asc and NN (+)

Moon flows away from jupiter and mercury (-)

I do see that you and Aj will have something going on in the future.

This won't happen straight away i'm saying it will take another couple of months at least.
Top   #57
AraLuck's Avatar
AraLuck  AraLuck is offline
Moon Lover
 
Join Date: 26 Oct 2015
Location: L’Océan Indien
Posts: 2,060
AraLuck 
Moon Lover

AraLuck's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
http://imgur.com/a/mO5Tq

Will you and Sj get together informally ?

You - Mercury
Him - Jupiter

Part of desire @ Virgo 9,33"

Mercury and jupiter flows towards each other = (+)

Looking at the part of romantic desire, falling @ 6 virgo and in your 1st house and is also your significator, this is showing a strong desire from your part towards him.

Significator of lot of desire is mercury, same as you and jupiter retrogrades back towards mercury (+)

Jupiter retrogrades towards the Asc and NN (+)

Moon flows away from jupiter and mercury (-)

I do see that you and Aj will have something going on in the future.

This won't happen straight away i'm saying it will take another couple of months at least.
Thank you so much for this Sharla and do let me know anytime you want me to return with the cards.

Since it's predictive it will take me some time to tell you what happens.. but I would really like to get together with him.

Based on this, it's not clear how interested he is however. Could you perhaps help clarify?
Top   #58
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraLuck View Post
Thank you so much for this Sharla and do let me know anytime you want me to return with the cards.

Since it's predictive it will take me some time to tell you what happens.. but I would really like to get together with him.

Based on this, it's not clear how interested he is however. Could you perhaps help clarify?
Hi Araluck, im going to re look at your chart tomorrow as looking back at the chart for your clarification answer has made me doubt if i've even now used the correct house.

Im sure instead of just 7th i should have used 5th from 7th, as your not on about a relationship as such, more about what you to may get up to in a "friends with benefits" way.

Can you also clarify who this person is to you now, and how you know each other.
Top   #59
AraLuck's Avatar
AraLuck  AraLuck is offline
Moon Lover
 
Join Date: 26 Oct 2015
Location: L’Océan Indien
Posts: 2,060
AraLuck 
Moon Lover

AraLuck's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Hi Araluck, im going to re look at your chart tomorrow as looking back at the chart for your clarification answer has made me doubt if i've even now used the correct house.

Im sure instead of just 7th i should have used 5th from 7th, as your not on about a relationship as such, more about what you to may get up to in a "friends with benefits" way.

Can you also clarify who this person is to you now, and how you know each other.
Sure. It's a guy I met on Tinder and we seemed to want the same thing. We gelled really well during our first date, but he's completely withdrawn since and not got in touch, despite being really affectionate that time. Is that enough?
Top   #60


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.