Books With Swords-Fire/Wands-Air...?

rwcarter

Well it has been quite some time since anyone has posted here. I was just about to create a thread of the same title, but I thought I should search first :)
So are there any other suggestions besides companion books? Websites would be wonderful as well.
That's not something I track in my books spreadsheet, but I'd think there would be very few titles outside of companion books or possibly books on tarot magic(k) that would utilize the switched attributions for Wands and Swords. Most books in English try to appeal to the RWS school to be more universal and therefore will use the RWS associations for the suits. If I have time today I'll thumb through my books on tarot magic(k) to see if any of those utilize the switched attributions.

Rodney

tiffanoodle

Oh, thanks rwcarter! :D I certainly appreciate the thought, and the lead on tarot magick. At the very least I've got a jumping off point for further investigation :)

rwcarter

The only one of my books on magic(k) that have the switched attributions is Everyday Tarot Magic by Dorothy Morrison, ISBN 0-7387-0175-0.

tiffanoodle

Yay! Thanks man, I'll look into it :D virtual hugs!