Tarot and Novels....

gorgeousbutterfly

What novels mention tarot? or are about tarot?

shadowdancer

I know of David Skibbins and his thriller / tarot linked novels, and also Piers Anthony tarot trilogy.

Wouldn't it be great if an author did a series of novels with each book based on one of the Major Arcana? A bit like Sue Grafton has done with the alphabet series

Davina

MareSaturni

I know that in two of her book, Joanne Harris mentions tarot...i mean, her main characters read tarot:

- Chocolate
- Holy Fools

AND, there's always this great novel...The Last Troubadour by Derek Armstrong. But it has it's own topic here...you should check it out.

~Marina

Sulis

'Five of Cups' by Wendy Mewes - she's a TABI member and may even be a member of this forum.
It's about a lady who goes to live in rural France following a relationship break up, she has a tarot reading and the 5 of Cups shows up..
Very good, I'd recommend it.

gregory

Sepulchre, by Kate Mosse. There is a thread. I haven't read it and it sounds confusing....

gregory

Oh - PS there are 2 chapters in Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. Complete with spreads....

silverwings94

I'm going to B&N tomorrow and see if they have a copy. If mot then its off to Borders.

gregory said:
Oh - PS there are 2 chapters in Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. Complete with spreads....

bogiesan

Someone ought to take it upon themselves to update, or at least make some additions to, the Tarotpedia entry for novels and fiction, terribly out of date.

david boise ID

Scion

A great idea! If you know of other things that should be ont he list, why don't you take that on?... :) That's the magic of Wiki.