New study group forming- working through JMD's Reading the Marseille Tarot

jean bosco

pdf version

Just to let people know. I recently bought the pdf version and it hasn't got any DRM restriction on it. It's just download and then it can be opened. I also managed to read it on my e-reader.

swedishfish612

We had originally planned on just posting chapter titles, so that we could easily take turns posting the threads. But I'm sure we could manage posting outlines of the exercises. I know we can't post more than a brief quote from the book per copyright regulations, but I think posting exercises is probably okay.

3ill.yazi

I would be interested in following, though I need to land the book..

swedishfish612

I was thinking of posting the first thread on Friday (actually probably late Thursday night). Does that sound okay with everyone? I know several of our members can only post on weekends, so I thought that might work best.

The first chapter is the introduction, so there's not a TON of content, but there are a few nice exercises so I didn't want to skip it. Also, since there's not as much actual "meat" in the intro, it gives people a bit more time to obtain the book if they need to.

surpeti

I was thinking of posting the first thread on Friday (actually probably late Thursday night). Does that sound okay with everyone? I know several of our members can only post on weekends, so I thought that might work best.

The first chapter is the introduction, so there's not a TON of content, but there are a few nice exercises so I didn't want to skip it. Also, since there's not as much actual "meat" in the intro, it gives people a bit more time to obtain the book if they need to.

Sounds good to me. I'm one of those whose weeks are super busy (but I do have the pdf). Thanks.

swedishfish612

Hi all!

I posted our first thread, focusing on the first chapter, which is actually the Introduction. I didn't want to skip it, though, because there are several exercises in the Intro!

Our group is in the Study Groups forum, and the first thread is here: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=224632

See you all over there! :)

Pam O

I am planning to relinquish the $50 soon. I just have to push myself over the edge and do it!

You're probably already aware, but there's a $13 ebook version.
Thank you for helping motivate me Rose!

OK, I did it! I was torn between the 2 options. The $13 being WAY more affordable versus the print-on-demand book just having that certain appeal. The enormous book arrived today, so I am excited to "officially" join in this study group! :)

(And a side note: This was my first Lulu order and it went easily, not like some other experiences I read about in another AT thread....)

3ill.yazi

I bought the PDF. I had no issues. But then I just did a straight download and not via Adobe. And loaded with Calibre.