Chance Encounter Spread

BreeRose

I met someone at a concert but neglected to ask for his number or email address. I had a strong gut feeling about this person, and wondered if I should just let our encounter go and remember it as a beautiful moment or expect to meet this person again. I devised this spread to answer my questions, which it did with great clarity (and showed me that my gut is probably right!!). It's similar to a lot of relationship spreads, but with a slightly different focus.

1-3 are about the encounter. 4-7 are about any future encounters and/or what the querent can get out of the situation.

1--What Querent contributed to the encounter
2--What other person contributed to the encounter
3--The encounter itself; what happened, why was it important for querent?

4--Will querent see this person again?
5--How querent can act now in regards to this encounter
6--What querent can learn from this encounter
7--Outcome (of meeting again and/or of having the encounter in general)

Let me know if you have any insights or suggestions!

BLFO

I am going to try it tonight. I met someone Almost two months ago and I wonder what kind of effect it will have on me in the future when I will possibly met them again.

I will let you know how it goes. Right now, I got to get off the computer.

[edited]

Actually, this spread is really good! It is informative especially if you are having hopes of meeting someone again. Nice.

CaliforniaTarot

SAME!

I'm going to try this too. Last month I started hiking in a new place and lo and behold at my usual 3pm hiking time I'd always see this hot guy everyday like clockwork. Suddenly he stopped showing up (this has been in the past 3 weeks) and I'm worried that I might've let an opportunity slip away because I was too scared to approach him or felt self-conscious abot looking sweaty and ugly haha.