Temperance as a card indicating what to release?

gypsystock

Im using the Galaxy Spital Spread for contemplating a new project or self development program (from the Galaxy app). It may not be a standard spread.
Im having trouble with the Release card - this is what the project will require you to release (belief, attitude, behaviour, unhealthy relationship)
I turned over Temperance - and dont understand how this relates to release. Do I interpret it as everything is stable and I dont need to change anything, or that I need to be stop moderating and throw myself into it?
Theres also the Sagitarius characteristics to consider.
The rest of the 6 card spread makes perfect sense to me. I appreciate any help I can get.

EmpyreanKnight

It might be saying that you need to release a play-safe, zero-risk, conservative attitude and begin to tackle life boldly, to live a little, have fun and just let loose. #YOLO

gypsystock

Thanks for your reply Empyrean Knight. That interpretation really applies to my question. I asked the tarot how learning to race my bike on the motorbike track will influence me. So releasing a staid and conservative approach will get the ball rolling on my new venture!

EmpyreanKnight

Glad to help, gypsystock. :)