Card 65 - The Fee Lion

Kahlie

Aximili said:
*Laughs* I never said they were one dimensional. All I meant was that they seemed a lot more reserved with me than they seem to have been with you. Maybe they're just finding out how much they can get away with ;)

If you want to meet the more mischievous side... and the Fae think you can handle that in your busy life... simply ask... Most times I ask which Fae will "dance with me" that day... :) That brings out a lot of fun for me! Or you can check out our Fae Party Thread and see if you want to play there... can't get any less serious then that!

Kahlie

Jewel

Aximili said:
Seven? Wow. How long did it take for them to really open up to you?
I can't remember how it evolved to where it is now, but it was progressive. The more I accept and believe, the more I see and experience. Quite neat if you ask me. But I did connect with them quite early and found that my experiences with the deck were interesting. The more I learned to realize that I was not going crazy that they really were speaking the better the connection got. Just keep doing what you are doing, don't try too hard, just let things happen and in time you will see. If you try to force it they will turn quiet on you. They like to give you what they know you can accept.

Piggy-backing on Kahlie's post, every day I draw my "faerie comapnion for the day". I keep the card close (in a picture frame by my computer here at my desk). It has helped me get to know each fae better. I have asked "who wants to help me paint", or "who wants to go with me" wherever I am going and that is how I have attuned to their energy.

The exercises in the book were fabulous tools in getting to know them and connect with them as well. I do recommend doing those exercises!

DragonFae

My first experience with the FeeLion was day two of having the deck...and well before I read the descriptions in the book. I took the new cards to work with me and drew my Card for the Day. It was the FeeLion....I think he is a playful little creature too....using his playfulness to get us moving!

Well at that point I really had no idea of any possible meanings so I kept him at my desk awhile and then I decided I just wasn't getting a "feel" for anything from him so I slipped him in the deck and redrew....hmmmmm...not a good idea. It was the Journeyman

Towards the end of the day I slipped the Journeyman card back in my tote with the others so I wouldn't forget him...well later I found a few minutes to look at the cards, The first card was the FeeLion so I set him to the side on my desk. I started looking through the deck for the Journeyman....he wasn't there....looked in the tote...not there...looked through the deck again....carefully so to make sure cards were not sticking together! Once more time I went slowly through the deck....Not there....I glanced at the FeeLion card and he appeared to be laughing so I said: "ok already I'm sorry I switched today...but I need to find the Journeyman so I have the complete deck." AND then I looked through the deck again...and there he was...there is no way he was there before....I was totally amazed...and a quick believer!!

Jewel

DragonFae said:
Towards the end of the day I slipped the Journeyman card back in my tote with the others so I wouldn't forget him...well later I found a few minutes to look at the cards, The first card was the FeeLion so I set him to the side on my desk. I started looking through the deck for the Journeyman....he wasn't there....looked in the tote...not there...looked through the deck again....carefully so to make sure cards were not sticking together! Once more time I went slowly through the deck....Not there....I glanced at the FeeLion card and he appeared to be laughing so I said: "ok already I'm sorry I switched today...but I need to find the Journeyman so I have the complete deck." AND then I looked through the deck again...and there he was...there is no way he was there before....I was totally amazed...and a quick believer!!
*ROFLMAO* That is hillarious and soooooooooooo like the faeries! When you read through the old threds you will see how many "similar experiences" of fey occurrences many of us have experienced. With me, when I ignore them (per their standards) they tend to hide my book when I most need it *LOL*. This is a great deck, and you will find that these critters are much more than just cards! Welcome to the experience!

qwaychou

Frizzled out wings, extra perception whiskers.
Procrastination, accusing, disaproving.
"You know what you should be doing."