Druid Animal Oracle Study Group - Index

majah kahlana

(I did not find another study group on this deck anywhere else so if I have missed it be sure to let me know.)

If anyone else has this deck and would like to study it as a group please jump on in.

Some of the things we will want to focus on:
1.) What impressions immediately come to mind as you look at the card?

2.) How do you feel you can use the energy of the animal drawn in your life?

3.) Do you know of any other myths, legends, what have you, that may expand our knowledge of this animal?

You dont have to answer every question for each animal but at least answer the first one.

MK

Threads:

Dragons
Air Dragon
Earth Dragon

Bee
Blackbird
Bull

Crane

Goose

Hare
Hawk
Hind

Owl

Raven

Salmon
Seal
Stag
Swan

Wren

huredriel

Hi MK, perhaps use this thread as the index ........

Create an index thread, which links to all the group's threads. Inform the moderator, that an index has been created, so the moderator may add it to the master index.

That way all the threads on this Deck can be kept together :)

Hope to pop by sooner or later as I have this deck too :)

x Huredriel

majah kahlana

Cool beans!
Thanks for the tips Huredriel.. sent Simone a quick note so now all i need to do is get all the animals threads up lol...

Look forward to having your insights on this deck
HUGS
MK

Simone

Well, if this thread is to be the index, better link the different threads here too :)

Maybe in the first post?

majah kahlana

Alright the thread for Blackbird is posted. I will add more later on today
MK

majah kahlana

Okay the "later on today" thing didnt happen so I will try adding a different card a week and see how that works out for us. So the next card will go up on Tueday the 15th.

majah kahlana

The thread for the Hind is up

AJ

Thank you! I'm using this deck as my card of the day, but I'm newish to the site and newish to tarot so am not sure what is expected of us in this study. Should we post what we see when we study each card, or our response to the original post, or... ?
Just wanted to say no response doesn't mean we don't appreciate the thread ;-)
Thank you

majah kahlana

AuthenticJoy
I think the intention for this study group is to let us all in on your insights with this deck. I think its great that you are using it as your card of the day. You get the chance to practice using the energy from each animal that way.
Just post whatever insights you get from the card to tthe respective cards thread. This can be intuitive (without the use o the book's meanings) or it can be whatever stood out for you the most about what the book said. Although it would be best to try not to quote the book too much. Oky hope that makes sense.. I havent had my coffee yet lol

majah kahlana

I'm Back

Sorry for leaving everyone hanging like that. I had forgotten I was doing this and since I havent used my deck for a while now I didnt even look at the book to see my note to myself there. And hey good news, I am on a mini-vacation of sorts right now so I will have plenty of time to get this done. And I stuck the note to the monitor so I wont forget again lol.
HUGS
MK