What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

pouter

I am awaiting Osho Zehn Tarot.

MsRubyRain

I got my mini gnomes today and surprise gift of the Zerner-Faber deck! So ya for me! From a very generous Queen of Spades.

minrice

Am awaiting my Amazon order! I ordered Healing in the Earth, a book on crystals and then Tarot tells the Tale, and Creating your own Tarot spreads. Just what I need, more Tarot books. My husband is going to kiiiiilll meeeee.....!

Aulruna

Awaiting the Mythic Oracle and Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle.

Dusk Till Dawn

I received the Bohemian Cats 2nd edition today. Still no sign of the Vampires..Awaiting now: Radiant Rider, Mini Motherpeace, Pentagram Pouch for my Konxari Cards, Tarot Directory, also thanks to some enablers: the Mah Jongg Fortune Teller's Deck.

firefrost

Anna K sent an email to say she's posted my deck :D

Aulruna

Hooray! Snatched a RWS Deluxe for just $25. It's mint too. Happy dance!

Amon

Currently awaiting Robin Wood Tarot, Paulina Tarot (my second copy - this was love at first sight), Cat People, Tarot of the Magical forest, Via Tarot (an extra copy, bargainprice that I couldnt resist).

jujustar

im waiting on a new palladini i traded with grizabella,,,, i didnt think much about this deck before, but now im getting excited about seeing it......

also, have 2 custom tarot bags coming from sparrowhawk on etsy - flower-of-life symbols..... cant wait

Asher

Have just received my Vampire Tarot and set of Konxari cards. Also recently got the Mythic Tarot Study Kit (2 CDs including an 8 hour workshop with Liz Greene & Juliet Sharman-Burke and a Power Point presentation of the workshop visuals).

Oh, also awaiting a Tarokado in a trade with weaver!

Not expecting anything else for a while! (My wallet is happy)

Asher