emmsma said:
Ah, so you got the Sola Busca! *Jealous*

Thought you got de-enabled on that one. :p

AH.. No... :| *shuffles feet*
I couldn't resist!
It's all their fault over in de-enabling!! Didn't try hard enough.. :D

So you didn't get one???

emmsma

Not yet. I spent so much last week. Have to buy a few things for my guys. Funny they get peeved when there are packages every day and they are all mine.

This past week I received Old English Tarot, Pocket Thoth, I Tarocchi del Mantegna. Can't remember if the Cary-Yale Visconti came this week or last. And the LS Visconti Tarot and Medieval Scapini also came recently.

Its been a very tarot month for me. Think I went from about 12 to 32 decks.

Um, yeah, so maybe taking a break before my next deck.

thorhammer

I came home to find three packages waiting for me - they contained some vintage clothing from Etsy, the Touchstone MM deck and the Ironwing 78 deck - number 0 of 200! :laugh:

\m/ Kat

AngelDancer

Just got a message from Amazon.co.uk - my pre-ordered New Mythic Tarot is on its way!!! I'm so excited!!!

Also, I won the Circle of Life Tarot on eBay last night for just over a pound.

May is looking good for Tarot. Just have to make sure I've got enough clothes (bags) for all my 'babies' now.

:)

Wendywu

The Stone Tarot by Alison Stone. Really rich colouring - looking forward to it very much.

Wendywu

Oh dear, I went on Ebay this morning and bought a second Pearls of Wisdom - really very cheap. But himself has stopped talking to me - I might have over-hit the credit card here ....

Dusk Till Dawn

Good to be home again, went on a shopping spree:Gothic Tarot by Wendell, Fairy Wisdom by Amy Brown, Sakki Sakki Tarot with Pouch.
Now I got a few of my Wish list.
Edited to add:
Templar Tarot...

shadowdancer

have treated myself and ordered the 8-bit tarot. I am not a RWS fan in itself, although I do have a huge amount of respect for the deck and how it has paved the way for subsequent decks. With that in mind, there is something about this quirky wee deck which might lift that particular cloud for me.

Also waiting for James Ricklef's latest book.

Otherwise I am hesitant to buy anything, thus my offer on the trade forum re the Inner Child cards.

Davina

Dusk Till Dawn

Just ordered another one of my Wish-list: Waking the Wild Spirit... I guess I am done now.