What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

thorhammer

I got my bags today from UrbanFool! I love her work - they're so streamlined and the fabrics are just gorgeous!

Still expecting a mini Albano Waite and book, the Le Corte dei Tarocchi, Ancestral Path book (getting worried), replacement Songs card, Ladybug and Fantod oracles and a Shakespearian Tarot :D

\m/ Kat

minrice

Received the Secret Tarot in the mail from Apollonia! The cards are beautiful and the images haunting. It's dark, but hopeful all at once. I :love: it! I can see myself reading with this deck quite often.

GreenMoonBeam

The postman delivered 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card by Mary Greer. Yeah! That will be so wonderful to read,devour and learn.

GMB!

Manipura

I got the Morgan Greer deck I really wanted, so I'm a happy girl!!!
The colours are really rich and the drawings so clear to me. Just a great addition to my collection!!!!

Dusk Till Dawn

I finally received the Quest Tarot, I hate that flimsy Box...The Angels Tarot ( Kaplan) which is quite nice and the Petersen Tarot , new no Box or Book.

Elrowiel

Update:

Waiting for Xultun Cards and the companion book.
And new for Mentor Spirit Cards and Path of the Soul.

Nightgarden

Received the "Ascended Masters Oracle" by Doreen Virtue.

Starshower

Hoorah! My free holiday-draw win of a Baba-Prague tarot bag has just arrived, & it's gorgeous. The Frog Prince, from the Fairytale Tarot.
Thanks, Karen! :)

Queen of Pentacle

Truth seekers

My last order is on the way
- The Truth seekers tarot by Fontana
and two books
- Vedic astrology simply put
- Tarot of perfection by Rachel Pollack.

Deviant Moon and World spirit would have been coming too, but nice people on "denabling" thread were quite convincing

Nina*

I'm waiting for the Paulina Tarot from Tarot Garden and a couple of books... and a set of attars.