Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by soot View Post
King of cups, nine of cups
No. You will find greater satisfaction in other things. Ultimately, you will find that you are better off without N.

Why did A answer my call the other day?
Magician Six of wands
Is A an ex? If so, they're just glad to hear from you, it boosts their ego that you still want to keep in touch; if A is not an ex/romantic interest, they have no reason to not answer your call and therefore accepted it.

Ques
Why does X constantly criticize T even though X has never met T?
Top   #451
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Magician Six of wands
Is A an ex? If so, they're just glad to hear from you, it boosts their ego that you still want to keep in touch; if A is not an ex/romantic interest, they have no reason to not answer your call and therefore accepted it.

Ques
Why does X constantly criticize T even though X has never met T?
10 pent 3 cups

X may feel T has the potential to threaten their relationship/s and friendships. X may be saying bad things to try and sway people away from T.

will kasha and J get back together at any point after their break up?
Top   #452
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
10 pent 3 cups

X may feel T has the potential to threaten their relationship/s and friendships. X may be saying bad things to try and sway people away from T.

will kasha and J get back together at any point after their break up?
World/High priestess
This suggests that the female in this relationship is aware that it has run its course and is content to let it end therefore doesn't seek to reconcile so no.

Ques
Why do I find myself often attracted to men with x sort of trait?
Top   #453
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
World/High priestess
This suggests that the female in this relationship is aware that it has run its course and is content to let it end therefore doesn't seek to reconcile so no.

Ques
Why do I find myself often attracted to men with x sort of trait?
2 of Pentacles/2 of Wands

Because it's very, very close to the trait you actually desire or need but it's different enough that it doesn't help. It seems you'd like someone to supplement the things you lack, all the ways you're disorganized and wavering, but you kinda miss the mark when sniffing out "Y" trait thus choosing "X" instead mistakenly.

Q: How much progress am I likely to make with gaining the muscle mass I want this year?
Top   #454
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Q: How much progress am I likely to make with gaining the muscle mass I want this year?
You got: Ace of Wands/The Lovers. These two cards said you'll make a lot of progress in that, congrats! The Lovers, though, suggested the word "alternating"; idk much about muscle gain but try to really alternate the type of exercises that you're doing, if not already?

Question: Why does KN hate me so much?
Top   #455
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
You got: Ace of Wands/The Lovers. These two cards said you'll make a lot of progress in that, congrats! The Lovers, though, suggested the word "alternating"; idk much about muscle gain but try to really alternate the type of exercises that you're doing, if not already?

Question: Why does KN hate me so much?
Rx 2 Pents + 4 Pents

Because KN appears an unbalanced and a bit of a selfish person. It could be someone with a mild form of OCD, but someone with great disregard for others' feelings.

Q: What will Tara bring to my life?
Top   #456
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraLuck View Post
Rx 2 Pents + 4 Pents

Because KN appears an unbalanced and a bit of a selfish person. It could be someone with a mild form of OCD, but someone with great disregard for others' feelings.
FB: It makes sense, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraLuck View Post
Q: What will Tara bring to my life?
The Sun + Ace of Swords Rx. These two cards suggest peaceful, stable relationship that is based on enjoying each other's companion without criticizing or much conflict, even! Tara will teach you to wind down and be comfortable with trusting other people.

Q: What do I need to know if I want to pursue that business idea?
Top   #457
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
FB: It makes sense, thank you!

The Sun + Ace of Swords Rx. These two cards suggest peaceful, stable relationship that is based on enjoying each other's companion without criticizing or much conflict, even! Tara will teach you to wind down and be comfortable with trusting other people.

Q: What do I need to know if I want to pursue that business idea?
temperance, 2 pent

I feel there needs to be some aspects of this business idea that need to be looked at and adjusted before you move forward with it. There are some elements about it which are in opposition with one another, and these needs to be looked at and changed before you pursue this idea properly.

is my considering taking J back a terrible idea rooted in fantasy, or is there a real option of us working out if we put in the work?
Top   #458
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
temperance, 2 pent

I feel there needs to be some aspects of this business idea that need to be looked at and adjusted before you move forward with it. There are some elements about it which are in opposition with one another, and these needs to be looked at and changed before you pursue this idea properly.

is my considering taking J back a terrible idea rooted in fantasy, or is there a real option of us working out if we put in the work?
I cheated a tiny bit because I'm shaky with Court cards so I pulled one extra card to calcify the King:

King of Pentacles->6 of Pentacles/3 of Pentacles

It's definitely a matter of putting in the work, learning how to take feedback (I.E. what you want/what they want/etc,) and turning that feedback into a new way for the relationship to function. It seems one of you has a lot to give but is being stingy probably due to the feeling of "you haven't earned it/you don't deserve it yet."

Q: General reading for my love life of things to come?
Top   #459
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
I cheated a tiny bit because I'm shaky with Court cards so I pulled one extra card to calcify the King:

King of Pentacles->6 of Pentacles/3 of Pentacles

It's definitely a matter of putting in the work, learning how to take feedback (I.E. what you want/what they want/etc,) and turning that feedback into a new way for the relationship to function. It seems one of you has a lot to give but is being stingy probably due to the feeling of "you haven't earned it/you don't deserve it yet."

Q: General reading for my love life of things to come?
Rx 2 Wands + King Pents

There's someone, an earth sign or man with dark features you're not able to see past. You're pretty stuck on him and are unable to move forward.

Q: Progress for my startup over the next month?
Top   #460

More in the Aeclectic Tarot Forum
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.